𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐗𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Ugly Naked Guy is decorating his tree." Phoebe calls out to us as she stands by the window. "Oh my God, you should see the size of his Christmas Balls."

I glance up at her from the table where Monica, Rachel and I are decorating cookies. "Hey." Joey and Chandler greet us as they walk into the apartment.

"Hi." We smile back at them. Joey and I look at each other. This is our first Christmas together and all I'm wishing for is for it to be perfect.

"Hey, how much did you guys tip the super this year?" Joey asks, walking over to us.

"Yeah, we were gonna give fifty, but if you guys gave more, we don't wanna look bad." Chandler continues, holding out his checkbook.

"Oh, actually this year we just made him homemade cookies." Monica tells the guys as she frosts another cooking.

"And twenty-five it is." Chandler declares as he writes and signs the check.

"You gave him cookies?" Joey eyes the three of us with a raised brow.

"Money is so impersonal. Cookies say someone really cares..." She trails off noticing the guys giving her a look. "Alright, we're broke, but cookies do say that." She admits.

"I can see that. A plate of brownies once told me a limerick." Phoebe says, walking over to the sink. I frown at her eating a cookie.

"Pheebs, let me ask you something, were, were these, uh, funny brownies?" Chandler scratches the back of his neck.

"Not especially." She shakes her head. "But you know what, I think they had pot in them." She states plainly getting herself a glass of orange juice.

"So you guys, who else did you tip with cookies?" Ross walks over to all of us in the kitchen.

"Uhh, the mailman, the super..." There's a bang at the door. "Oh, and the newspaper delivery guy." She adds.

Joey opens the door and picks up the remnants of a newspaper. "Oh my God." We look at him with furrowed brows. "Uhhh, I don't think you're gonna like this."

We all gasp seeing the cookies me, Rachel and Monica made smashed up in between different pages. "Ooh, gosh, ooh, these are cookies smashed in the sports section." We try to open the newspaper to look through it without everything getting everywhere.

"Oh look, and he did my crossword puzzle." Monica pouts showing me and Ross.

"Yeah, but not very well, unless 14-across, 'Gershwin musical' actually is bitemebitemebitemebiteme." Ross responds.
_________

Later today Monica, Joey, Chandler and I are in Central Perk. Joey puts an arm around my shoulders and I intertwine my hand with his hand hanging off my shoulder. The others brush it off as us being close friends thank goodness.

"I can't believe it's Christmas already." Joey comments happily, glancing at me. "Ya know, I mean, one day you're eating turkey, the next thing ya know, your lords are a-leaping and you geese are a-laying." He lets out a content sigh.

"Which is why geese are so relaxed this time of year." Chandler comments.

Ross walks into the coffee shop with a bunch of shopping bags. He walks over to Rachel who is working behind the counter. After she completely ignores Ross he comes over to us. "Hey guys." He greets us.

"Hey." We all smile up at him.

"What's in the bag?" Chandler asks as he sits at the small table putting down his bags.

"Um, just some presents." Ross smiles giddily.

"C'mon show us what you bought... You know you want to." Joey sings. We all lean forward in our seats and Joey's arm falls around my waist.