𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟

••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••

"No way!" Chandler exclaimed.

"We're telling you, she went to the airport, and she's gonna go for it with Ross!" Monica tells the guys and Phoebe putting down wine glasses on the table.

"Oh my god. This is huge. This is bigger than huge. This is like, all right, what's bigger than huge?" Phoebe asks us, stumped.

I look at the floor for a second thinking. "...Gigantic," I suggest looking up at her.

"Um, this?" Joey also suggests.

"Yes." Phoebe nods excitedly, pointing at Joey.

"Guys, you got your haircut." Monica exclaims pointing to the boys.

"Yes, yes, we did, thanks to Vidal Buffay." Chandler smiles patting Phoebe on the back while Joey points at her.

"'Cause, you know, if you don't look good, we don't look good." She says pouting her lips. "I love that voice." She smiles happily.

Suddenly Rachel runs into the apartment out of breath, a band aid stuck to her forehead.  "Airport, airport." She huffs breathlessly. "Ross, not alone, Julie, arm around her." She demonstrates. "Cramp, cramp."

"Ok, I think she's trying to tell us something. Quick, get the verbs." Chandler instructs us, receiving a quick hit from Rachel on the arm.

"You, you, you said he liked me." She points at him accusingly, walking towards him with a threatening glare. Ross and a woman walk through the door of the apartment stopping Rachel from killing Chandler. "You, you slowpokes!" She fakes a smile pointing to the two happily.

I glance at Joey who returns the look of worry. "That's all right, Rach, we got the bags." Ross comments dropping the bags he is carrying. "Hi, hello. Julie, this is my sister Monica. This is Chandler. Phoebe. Riley. Hey. Joey, what up?" He greets everyone before going back over to Julie. "Everyone, this is Julie." He introduces placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Julie." Rachel reiterates breathlessly, like she couldn't believe it. To be honest it is quite unbelievable. I have known Ross has liked Rachel for months but he hasn't done anything about it and hasn't dated anyone else. Then as soon as Rachel realises she likes him back he starts dating someone. My heart breaks for her.

"Ohh." We all make a sound of realisation. "...Hi!" We all greet her happily. I give her a small wave leaning on the back of the couch.

"Hi, but I'm not here, you haven't met me. I'll make a much better first impression tomorrow when I don't have 20 hours of cab and plane on me." She replies with a sweet smile.

"And bus." Ross adds.

"Oh my god." Julie laughs looking up at Ross.

"The screaming guy?"