𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••

"I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control." Ross complains to the girls and me. If people were eavesdropping the would be very concerned for him. "But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, "supposedly" by accident."

"No, yeah, I've done that." Rachel nods.

"And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, and peed all over the crossword." We all make disgusted looks and grimace.

"I've never done that." I look to Rach chuckling.

"Hey guys!" We glance up to Joey and Chandler walking over to all of us.

"Hey Pheebs, guess who we saw today." Joey walks over to me sitting at the little table and plops down beside me.

"Ooh, ooh, fun! Okay... um, Liam Neeson." Phoebe starts guessing. "...Morly Safer." Joey shakes his head with every guess. "The woman who cuts my hair!" Pheebs shouts excitedly.

"Okay, look, this could be a really long game." Monica interrupts the guessing.

"Your sister, Ursula." Chandler smiles.

Phoebes face drops as she leans back in the couch. "Oh, really." She says glancing down at her coffee.

"Yeah, yeah, she works over at that place, uh..." Chandler trailed off thinking and looked at Joey for help but he was oblivious.

"Rift's. Yeah, I know." Phoebe finishes for them.

"Oh, you do?" Chandler furrows his brows in confusion. "Because she said you guys haven't talked in like years."

"Hmmm?" Phoebe nods her head. "Yeah. So, um, is she fat?" She asks the guys.

"Not from where I was standin'."  Joey smirks. I feel to hands on my shoulders and look up to see Monica. I look down at my coffee debating if I should throw it at him.

Phoebe turns to Chandler. "Where were you standing?" She asks him.

"Um, Pheebs, so, you guys just don't get along?" I question.

"It's mostly just dumb sister stuff, you know, I mean, like, everyone always thought of her as the pretty one, you know... Oh, oh, she was the first one to start walking, even though I did it... later that same day. But, to my parents, by then it was like 'yeah, right, well what else is new?'"

"Oh, Pheebs, I'm sorry." I give Pheebs an sympathetic look knowing how it feels, with my dad and brother I had a similar experience.

"I've got to go. I've got Lamaze class." Ross tells us getting up.

"Oh, and I've got Earth Science, but I'll catch you in Gym." Chandler points to him.

"So, is this just gonna be you and Carol?" Rachel ask as we look back at him.