𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 || 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

•••••••••••••••••••••

"This is unbelievable Pheebs, how can you be married?" Joey wonders, taking a sip of my milkshake.

"Well, I mean, I'm not married married, ya know?" Phoebe paces around the kitchen. "He's just a friend and he's gay and he's just from Canada and he just needed a green card." She explains to everyone.

"I can't believe you married Duncan. I mean how could you not tell me?" Monica walks over to one of her closest friends. "We lived together, we told each other everything."

"I'm sorry Monica but I knew if I told you, you'd get really, like, judgemental and you would not approve." Phoebe takes her hand in hers giving her an apologetic look.

"Of course I wouldn't approve, I mean, you were totally in love with this guy who, hello, was gay. I mean, what the hell were you thinking?" Monica questions Phoebe nudging her arm.

"You see, and you thought she'd be judgemental." Ross says sarcastically, leaning back in his chair.

"Ok, I wasn't in love with him and I was just helping out a friend." She defends herself.

"Please," Monica scoffs. "When he left town you stayed in your pajamas for a month and I saw you eat a cheeseburger." The rest of us gasp looking at Pheebs with wide eyes. "Well, didn't you?"

Phoebe looks at us all sheepishly. "I might have." She quietly admits making herself another cup of tea.

"Well I'm proud. I can't imagine putting my love for someone aside so that I can help them do something like that. It's still illegal but I'll pretend I'm not an officer for a minute." I give her a tight side hug.

"Thanks." She smiles.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me." Monica continues to whine.

"Oh, c'mon, like you tell me everything." Phoebe turns to her, raising her brows.

"What have I not told you?" Monica challenges her.

"Oh, I don't know. Umm, how about the fact that the underwear out there on the telephone pole is yours from when you were having sex with Fun Bobby out on the terrace." Phoebe exclaims pointing out the window.

"What!" We yell running to the window trying to find the underwear on the telephone pole.

"Wait a minute, who told you?" Monica questions her angrily. She notices a sheepish Chandler. "You are dead meat." She points and glares at him.