𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 || 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩

••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••

"Phoebe?" Monica looks to Phoebe.

"Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain-forest...And bigger boobs!"

"Yeah, see you took mine." Ross jokes. "Chandler, what about you?"

"Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd.. make myself omnipotent forever." Chandler informs.

"See, there's always one guy. 'If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes.'" Rachel mocks rolling her eyes.

Soon enough Joey enters central perk.

"Hey Joey."

"Hi buddy."

"Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?" Monica asks him.

Joey grimaces. "Probably kill myself!" I look up from my coffee. Did he just say he'd kill himself?

"Excuse me?"

"Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!" Joey roars to us.

"That's not what she meant." I tell him.

Ross tries to clarify. "Joey, uh- OMnipotent."

"You are? Ross, I'm sorry." Joey comforts him before Ross storms off.

I chuckle. "Still not what he meant but ok."
_________

"Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-seven. See, I told you! Less than a hundred steps from our place to here." Joey smiles to me and Chandler as we walk into central perk.

"You got waaaay too much free time."

"No wonder your single." Joey glares at me.

"Hey!" Joey smiles jumping over the back of the couch and sitting next to Ross. "Here's the birthday boy! Ross, check it out: hockey tickets, Rangers-Penguins, tonight at the Garden, and we're taking you."

"Happy birthday, pal!" Chandler grins standing next to Ross.

"We love you, man." Joey leans in and kisses Ross on the cheek. I try and hold in my laugh as I squish in on the couch.

Ross looks at the guys unamused. "Funny, my birthday was seven months ago."

Joey looks at him confused. "So?"

"So, I'm guessing you had an extra ticket and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date?"

"Well, aren't we Mr. 'The glass is half empty.'" Chandler remarks.

"Besides, Why aren't you going?" Ross asks pointing to me with the tickets.

"My Sister's flying in tomorrow for her birthday and I don't exactly want to get up at 5 in the morning after a late night with these dorks." I explain pointing to Joey and Chandler.