𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || 𝐃𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐬

••••••••••••••••••••

"Ross, did you really read all these baby books?" I ask as he puts the pregnancy books into a bag.

"Yup! You could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus, no compass, and I can find my way out of there like that!" He snaps his fingers.

"Ooh, this is cool" Phoebe is looking through one of the books. "...it says in some parts of the world, people actually eat the placenta." We all grimace.

"And, we're done with the yogurt." Chandler says placing the yogurt down on the table.

"Hey Ross, listen, you know that right now, your baby's only this big?" Joey measures about 2 inches with his fingers. "This is your baby. Hi Daddy!" He says in a baby voice.

"Hello!"

"How come you don't live with Mommy?" He continues as the baby. "How come Mommy lives with that other lady?" Ross seems less amused. "What's a lesbian?" He playfully hits Ross.

Rachel enters with Paolo. "Honey, you can say it, Poconos, Poconos, it's like Poke a nose" She closes the door before poking Paolo's nose three times.

"Ah, poke a nose." He touches her nose twice before pulling her into a kiss.

"Mhaa, Mhaa, Mhaaa" The guys and me mimicking him.

We over hear the girls talking about how Rachel and Paolo are going to the Poconos for the weekend. "Ah, it's just a weekend, big deal!" Chandler says to Ross.

"Wasn't this supposed to be just a fling, huh? Shouldn't it be flung by now?" He asks making flinging hand movements.

"You know what I'm might just spy for you." I tell him.

"Really?" I nod. I walk over to the girls joining their conversation.

"I mean, we are way past the fling thing, I mean, I am feeling things that I've only read about in Danielle Steele books, you know? I mean, when I'm with him, I'm totally, totally..." She trails off but we know what she means.

"Hey, Joey, can I borrow a jumper from you?" I ask sitting next to him on the couch. It's a bit later now and he just finished watching his show and is getting ready to leave with Chandler.

"Yeah, can I ask why?"

"I spilt sauce on my last clean one." I explain pouting.

He smiles. "Alright, come on, you can pick one out."

"Babies are so cute." I groan as Joey, Chandler and I leave the apartment.

"I love babies, with their little baby shoes, and their little baby toes, and their little baby hands..." Joey joins me gushing.

"Ok, you two are going to have to stop that, forever!" Chandler points to us. We roll our eyes as we enter their apartment.

Joey opens the door throwing his keys on their kitchen table which falls over. "Need a new table." He simply states.