𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞?

••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••

A few days later I am up and about, but still very quiet and I won't leave Joeys side for longer then 10 minutes. Carol had given birth to a beautiful boy named Ben a day ago and it was all anyone could talk and I don't blame them Ben is adorable.

I was on the couch curled up with Joey watching a movie and eating Ice cream. It was about 10 at night and we were the only 2 in the guys apartment.

"Ok, Riles, we're going out." Joey tells me getting up as the movie finishes.

"What? Where?" I ask looking up at him confused.

"It's a surprise." I give him a pleading look to stay there. "Come on, I know you'll love this." Joey says taking my hand and pulling me out of the apartment.

I hold Joeys hand tightly as we walk through the dark streets, moving closer to him whenever someone walks past.

"Joey, seriously where are we going?" I ask for the 20th time.

Joey shakes his head chuckling. "You'll see when we get there." He tells me before zipping his lips and locking it with an imaginary key.

We continue walking until we get to Central Park. We get to a flat grassy area with a picnic blanket set in the middle.

Joey smiles walking to the blanket sitting down on it. I follow and sit next to him. "Ok, so why are we here?" I ask looking around at the mostly abandoned park.

"We are here to star gaze." He says laying down and putting an arm under his head as a pillow.

I smile doing the same. I watch the sky, looking at the different stars, slowly fading out of reality.

After a while I shift uncomfortably, my arm slowly getting sore. Joey looks at me, "You can use my arm as a pillow." I smile and sit up slightly and move to rest my head on Joeys upper arm/shoulder resting my hands on my stomach.

Joey smiles pulling me into his side as we continue star gazing. "Hey look a shooting star!" I exclaim pointing to the star flying across the dark sky. "So pretty, aren't they?" I murmur with a content sigh.

"Yeah, they are," Joey agrees. He wasn't looking at the stars though, he was looking at me.

I feels his eyes on me and look up at him smiling softly. My smile fades slightly and I move to be propped up on my elbow, "Joey... What is all this?" I ask looking at him.

"What do you mean?" he furrows his brows. "It's two people Star gazing, so one of them can feel better." He explains gesturing between us.

"No, I mean ... we flirt a lot, and we hang out. Your my best friend." I shrug my shoulders. I look away from him and blush, "It's just... I like you. Ok?"

"You do?"

"Yeah and it's hard knowing that even though we flirt and hang out, one day your going to find a girl..." I trail off picking at the grass my eyes becoming a little watery.

"Riley." He takes my chin making me look at him. "I think I like you too. All I know is I want to be with all of you, all the time." He cups my face.

"Y-You do?" I stutter out. "You like me?"

He chuckles nodding. "Yeah, I like you, Riley Jones."

"I like you too. I already said that." I laugh nervously, blushing and looking at the picnic blanket. "Why didn't you ever tell me?" I ask quietly.

"Because I was scared." He starts also not looking at me. "I have never liked someone who wasn't a really hot chick but then you come along and I start having feelings towards you and I ... I guess I didn't want to admit to myself that I wasn't straight." He explains sadly.

I look up at him and smile softly. "Yeah, but don't you feel better now that you have?" I take his hands. "And being bisexual or any sexuality or gender is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about."

He nods. "Yeah, Because now I don't feel so weird saying this. How you doin?" He smirks. We both burst out laughing.

I blush as he put his fingers under my chin, making me look up at him. "You look cute when you blush. And I like it even better knowing I'm the one making you blush." He glances down at my lips and up at my eyes. "What do you want to do tonight-" I put my finger up to his lips.

"Shut up," I lean in kissing him softly. He holds my waist with his free hand and holds my hand with the arm he's leaning on. I wrap my arm around his neck, pulling him closer to me. After a couple of moments later, we pull away from each other breathlessly and lean our foreheads against each other.

"God, I've never been so attracted to someone." He brushes a piece of my hair out of my eyes.

"Neither have I." I lean over and kiss his cheek gently. He lays back down and I lay down beside him and snuggle into his side, resting a hand on his stomach and my head on his chest.

"Riley, I don't think we should tell them just yet. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to come out to the others." He tells me.

"Alright." I give him a squeeze. "Tell me when your ready to come out and we will. I don't care how long I have to wait as long as I get to be with you." I smile looking up at him.

He kisses my nose making me giggle. We both go back to looking at the stars and I can't help the bright smile spreading across my face. I hear a squeal and see a little kid running around with her parents. I watch the family smiling softly.

"Want one of those?" Joey whispers into my ear.

"I really do. But Later. I want to enjoy my time with you." I lean my head against his chest as he rubs my back.

Eventually it starts getting late and we both start becoming tired. So we pack up the blanket and start walking back to the apartment complex.

I smile swinging our hands as we walk. "Joey, was this supposed to be a date?" I ask quietly, kicking a small stone against the concrete.

He looks down at me, "Um... if you want it to be." He shrugs his shoulders nervously.

I smile and kiss the top of his hand. "It is."

He grins pulling me into his side, wrapping his arm around my waist. We walk back to the apartments and stand in the hall. "Thank you," I say holding his hands.

"For what?" He furrows his brows in confusion.

"For making me feel better." I smile. "I'll see you tomorrow." I kiss his cheek and walk into me and the girls apartment happily.

I squeal happily and run into my bedroom flopping onto my bed with a sigh. That night I can barely sleep I'm so happy and when I do finally fall asleep, I fall asleep smiling softly and hugging Pengy close to my chest.

•_•

☽☽𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄☾☾

☽☽𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓☾☾

☽☽𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖☾☾

A/N: Credit to -cxlxstial for letting me use a Chapter of theirs for inspiration for mine. Thank you so much. (^ 3^)
Love you guys 😘😘😘
XD