𝐓𝐄𝐍 || 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

•••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••

"Hey, hey." Joey and I greet everyone walking into central perk.

"Hey" Everyone greets in unison.

"And this from the cry-for-help department. Are you wearing makeup?" Chandler asks noticing the makeup applied to Joeys face.

Joey sits down next to me at the small table next to the couch. "Yes, I am." He admits. "As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor slash model." He explains to everyone as Rachel sits down next to chandler.

"That's so funny, 'cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man slash woman." Chandler jokes looking at his roommate.

"I did the makeup. Does it look good?" I ask checking Joeys make up for the millionth time. "I haven't done make up since my sister was 10."

"Yeah, it looks great." Everyone assures me nodding their heads.

"What were you modeling for?" Phoebe asks turning her attention back to Joey.

"You know those posters for the city free clinic?" Joey explains.

"Oh, wow, so you're gonna be one of those 'healthy, healthy, healthy guys'?" Monica exclaims.

"You know, the asthma guy was really cute." Phoebe speaks up and I nod with the girls in a agreement.

"Do you know which one you're gonna be?" Chandler asks him.

"No," He shakes his head. "but I hear lyme disease is open, so..." He crosses his fingers hopefully.

"Good luck, man. I hope you get it." Chandler smiles at him, wishing him luck.

"Thanks." He smiles.

Ross walks over to the couch unhappily. "Well, you were right." He groans sitting down in the arm of the chair. "How can they do this to us, huh? It's Thanksgiving."

"Ok, I'll tell you what. How about I cook dinner at my place?" Monica suggests. "I'll make it just like Mom's."

"Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?" He asks glancing up at her.

"You know, they're not actually supposed to have..." She notices the look he is giving her. "I'll work on the lumps. Joey, you're going home, right?" She asks looking over at him. He nods in response. "And I assume, Chandler, you are still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays."

"Yes, every single one of them." Chandler grins.

"Riles? Your family still doesn't celebrate it, right?" She asks me.

"Yeah, bonus of being an immigrant one less holiday to worry about." I smile at her.

"Ok so you're free this Thursday?"