Alex's Flashback

***4 years ago***

A Young Alex is crying in a hospital room. A woman is lying on the bed, her hand clutching Alex's. Dave is standing in the corner his eyes full of tears.

"Alex" The woman said feebly. "Remember...Remember that..."

Alex lay her head next to the womans.

"I love you..."

"I love you too Mom."

"Dave.."

The woman gestured to him and he drew closer the tears starting to spill.

"Look after your sister. You are all she has left."

"Don't worry Mom. We won't fight"

A tiny glimmer of a smile appeared on her face and she was gone.

Alex drew her body into a hug, her cheeks sparkling waterfalls of tears.

Dave took her in his arms and hugged her tight. His own eyes misty as he remembered all the times they had shared. Picnics in the park. Mom laughing at Alex's jokes...

Alex's ten year old body shook with sobs her tears staining his hoodie.

"It's ok." Dave said stroking her hair.

"I'll look after you."

♡☆♡

Whoa that was deep. And I didn't really think this through so AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME Dave is 17 and (I think) legally allowed to care for Alex. Though I'm probably wrong about that. Still It's a story guys! I can do what I want! I also want to dedicate this chapter to anyone who is fighting an illness. And anyone who has family that are.

Lyric: I feel too sad to do a lyric on this chapter. Sorry

Newtgirl12,Signing out.

(The video is not quite the same as the album as it was recorded on a cheap camera and is not using any electronic stuff so there is no voice enhancers etc. So they have enough talent to just sing. Check out their original song 'My Kz Ur Bf')

(Also I spent like 30 minutes on that collage so please at least look at it! I wanted to give you guys a visual image of my new cast. And some of the people are not quite as I imagined them but oh well. They were close-ish)