Birthday-An Explanation

Alex walked up to Dave and shook him.

"Why did you do that? What is wrong with you!?"

Dave glared down at her, matching her murderous gaze.

"He would've hurt you Alex. I know the type. You would've been struck down and down until you fell. I know how that feels,"

He looked away.

"It's happened to me.."

*******

Ok. Well Alex probably shouldn't have went into Dave's room.

And she probably shouldn't have looked in his nightstand.

Or read his letters from his old girlfriend.

"I love you babe. I miss you. Do you want to stay over? I love you." But they then turned hard.

"I hate you. Why did you do that? You knew I would find out. You ******* I hate you."

She remembered his first girlfriend. Immy. She was amazing and funny and she LOVED anime. Her and Alex were like sisters. But Immy decided to move back to Japan where she worked and they decided that they shouldn't be tied down to each other.

Alex started guiltily as the door creaked open. She slipped the letters under her pillow and held her breath. But it wasn't Dave. Thomas had sneaked back in.

"Thomas! You need to go! if Dave catches you..."

He smiled. "I would do anything to be with you."

Thomas stepped towards Alex with warmth in his eyes. But again the door opened.

"Alex... Oh." Dave was back with what looked like an apology.

"What are you doing here."

Thomas stared at Dave with anger in his eyes.

"Look... Dave. We need to talk about me and Alex."

"Alex and I."

Alex muttered.

Thomas looked down at her.

"I don't really know why you hate me. But I know this. I love your sister. I love her more than anyone. And if you are going to be the one to split us apart then fine. But you cannot stop me from loving her."

Alex gazed up at him while he said his little speech and then looked over at Dave again.

He seemed to be relenting a little as he watched them gaze at each other warmly.

He sighed loudly.

"Ok. But there are a few rules."

Thomas looked in intruiged and eager to please him.

"Number one. You have an 8pm curfew"

"Daave.." Alex muttered.

"Number two. You are only allowed to kiss lightly."

"Daave!"

"Number three. This area," he gestured ftom Alex's thighs to her neck. "Is off limits. I want no.... touching."

"DAVE!"

But Thomas nodded. He seemed to want to try anything he could to stay with Alex.

"I would never hurt her." He said simply.

"Good. Well your curfew is overdue. You need to leave."

Thomas turned and gave Alex a slow kiss until Dave coughed. He held up two fingers.

"Oops."

Thomas decided to get out of there before he broke anymore rules.

"Bye Alex. I love you."

"I love you too."

*******

Sorry sorry sorry! I disappeared I know. :( I'll make it up to you soon. I really need a new game... hmm... Anyway I'm gonna give a shoutout to WritingFor17 And please please read her book Leaveson high and get her to 1K!