Rhian is a meanie

Alex stood waiting for the door to open. Muttering about how Dave had flipped out when he saw the stains.

"I could've cleaned it if it was such a bother."

"But noo he had to act the hero, like he should've got a medal."

The door opened and the other class streamed out laughing.

Alex and her fellow classmates walked in and immediatly started warming up.

Alex stood doing a few neck rolls. Glancing at Rhian as her head tilted towards her.

She was glaring at Alex. In fact there is not a word to describe the look of pure hatred on her face.

Alex shivered as Thomas walked in immediatly spotting her and giving a small smile.

Alex grinned back as her teacher walked in and nodded to see them all working.

She walked to the music player and said.

"Soites please."

(That is probably the wrong spelling but I can't be bothered to find out the proper one. It's pronouncd so-tay.)

Alex ran to her line next to Rhian and prepered for the excercise.

The music begun and Alex started to jump. Perfectly in time her toes straight and pointed.

She was just finishing when Rhian  stuck out her leg and tripped her.

Alex fell mid jump and landed awkwardly her ankle twisted below her.

There was a deafining crack and Alex collapsed white and pale.

The music stopped and everyone crowded around her looking shocked.

Alex dimly saw Rhian slipping out the door and tried to gesture to someone but the sharp movement hurt.

Thomas crouched beside her his face full of shock and concern just as she blacked out.

♡☆♡

Ouch! Poor Alex. Everyone is out to get her. But life will get better soon! I promise. I'm also looking for someone to play Thomas as Daniel Radcliffe (Gorge as he is) is not quite right. And Mytho, TBS will not do! He's blonde. And cute I grant you but he isn't quite the same. I published this early as a thank you for nearly 400 reads! So thank you anonymous readers!:)

Lyric:I stay out too late!

Newtgirl12,Signing out.