Valentines day

Ok so due to popular demand for the next couple of chapters I'm going to do a sort of romantic scene/holiday.

Valentines day.

"So. Alex. Whatcha doin for Valentines?"

Alex smiled. "Well we've only been together a few weeks so..... I don't really know if he has anything planned."

Stacy laughed and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Come on Alex! ANYONE can see he's nutz for you. Of course he's going to do something!"

She sighed. "At least you have a guy to like you."

Alex smiled sympatheticly.

"Cmon Stace. With your good looks boys'll be queueing up!"

Stacy smiled "thanks Alex. I hope so."

*******

Alex stepped (well sorta stepped) into the house. Slipping her key around her neck on the fine silver chain Dave got her the year Mom died.

Dave walked over to her. Looking neater than usual and a little nervous.

"Hey, Emily? This is my sister, Alex. Alex. Meet Emily. My," he sighed silently, begging her not to say anything "Girlfriend."

Alex scrutinized her. She was pretty. Tall with long auburn hair that curled at the edges.

She tucked a curl around her ear nervously biting her un-lipsticked mouth.

She smiled at Alex. A little spark of nervousness in her eyes.

Alex smiled back gesturing to her leg.

"Sorry about this. It was a ballet accident."

Her smile grew wider

"Really? I used to LOVE ballet! Hope you're ok soon. Nice to meet you anyway."

Alex glanced at Dave. Giving him the 'I approve' look. He sighed in relief. He knew what Alex could do if she didn't like someone.

"Nice to meet you too!"

Emily laughed.

"I can tell we're going to get along!"

*******

Alex walked into her room and gasped in surprise.

"Oh my gosh!"

Lying on her bed was a single red rose and a poster for a special 'Valentines Firework display'.

She immediately picked up the poster and the rose and hid them under her pillow. She still wasn't sure what Dave would think about her having a boyfriend.

Her fingers brushed paper and she smiled. Remembering the lilies.

Stepping out of her room Alex texted Stacy.

Hey! Thomas is going to take me out so I need an outfit. Shopping?

The reply was instant.

Yay! Sounds fun! Meet you there Tomorrow! 4pm Sharp!

*******

Stacy met Alex at Monsoon their fave shop.

"Hey....... This dress. Those shoes. These tights.. PERFECTION!"