Chapter 42

IZZY

I stayed at the stream all day. I was surprised but glad that nobody came to check on me. I was so upset with Cam. Why would she do this to me?

Later, Tommy came to the stream to check on me.

"Hey, Izzy," He greeted.

"Hi," I mumbled.

"I know what you're thinking and it's not true," He explained, "Newt was all bummed, and Cam came to cheer him up."

I sighed, "Okay, but I just want to be here alone."

He came over and hugged me, "Okay, but I think you should apologize to Cam. She's going to be even more depressed later."

I pulled back, "What do you mean?"

"Minho's going to break up with her today."

"Oh, shuck."

"I know."

I sighed, "Fine. I'll go apologize."

"Good," Tommy smiled, stood up, and helped me up. I dusted off my shorts and followed him out of the Deadheads.

When we got there, Newt came running up and hugged me, "Izzy, I promise it wasn't what it looked like."

"I know, Thomas explained," I whispered in his ear.

He pulled away and said, "Thank God."

"Where's Cam?" I asked.

Newt looked down at his feet with a hesitant look on his face. Like he knew something I didn't.

"Newt... Where's Cam?" I repeated.

He sighed, "She ran into the Maze about an hour ago."

Sorry about the short chapter guys! I'm at home sick and I don't feel like writing a lot, but I did it for you guys! Thanks for reading this book! I love you guys!

5.05k reads

172 votes

32 comments

If you aren't already, read my other book THE YOUNGER STILINSKI. It's a Teen Wolf Fanfic and I promise you will love it!

Thanks Loves ❤️,

Haven