Chapter 29

IZZY

When I woke up, I was in a completely white room on a small bed. I looked around and noticed that I was in what looked like a hospital room, but isn't. I saw movement in the corner of my eye, and looked to see the boy there. He was alive and safe. Thank God.

He saw me and smiled, "You're safe,"

"You're safe," I replied with a smile, "But where are we?"

"I have no idea," He replied.

Then a short man with a rat-like face walked in with a binder full with papers.

"Hello, you two. I'm A.D Janson, second in command here," He greeted while sitting down at the desk.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"At our headquarters. Izzy, where's your brother?" He asked.

"I'm not telling you where my brother is? Stop trying to pry my personal life! Now, let us go home!" I yelled.

"Actually, we can't let you go home,"

"What?"

"Yeah, you're going to be part of our experiment, and your mother agreed to let us take you,"

My vision blurred with tears, "What? Why would she do that?"

"Because, she loves you. Your dad was sick and going crazy. Now, you two have to go out into the common area to meet the other kids. We fixed up your wounds," Did he seriously just tell me that my dad was going crazy, and want me to go to the common area? This guy has no regard for people's feelings.

We didn't feel like asking anymore questions, so we followed him out into this room filled with a lot of girls and boys. We went and sat down near this little group of boys. A little Asian boy came and sat down next to the boy.

"Hi, what's your names?" He asked.

"Izzy." I replied with a smile.

The boy answered, but of course, I couldn't remember it.

"Cool... I'm-" He got cut off by someone screaming.

There were two boys fighting. The one who screamed was getting beat horribly. The boy who was beating the crap out of the other one was the boy who threatened to kill me if I didn't date him. My heart stopped when he walked over to me.