twenty-five

"Tutz," I chuckle. "Sorry, kid, but I need to see the principal."

I pretend I know nothing about what they do, for they still think I'm the supply teacher. Or, at least, I hope they do. I'm sure the principal wouldn't have gone and blown my cover, but if it was a life or death situation, I'm sure I can fix it.

I go to walk into the office, but the shorter boy on my left puts his arm out to stop me from moving any further. I look over at him, his arm crossing directly over my breasts, a smirk forming on his face.

"Sorry, sugar, but I'm into older guys," I put as much emphasis as I can on the word older, and I put my hand on his arm to push it down and away from me.

"Age is just a number, baby," he snickers as he looks over at his friend for a moment before moving towards me, pushing me back and away from the door. "Plus, physically, I'm sure I'm much older than you are."

Is that a challenge? I think to myself. Did this child just assume that he could take me in a fight? That's adorable.

I chuckle to myself. But, to my surprise, the laugh I let go was heard by the punk in front of me. Shame he heard what wasn't meant for him to hear.

"What was that, bitch?" His friend growls as he follows his friend's actions and steps towards me, his chest pushed out and his shoulders pushed up in order to make it seem like he's much bigger and stronger than he actually is.

"Did you hear that, Beomgyu?" I turn around to see Beomgyu standing behind me, his entire body relaxed, not a single worry. Glad to know he trusts me enough to take care of this on my own. I turn back to the boys and smile smugly at them "Little man, over here, called me a bitch."

"Listen, lady, I really don't wanna have to beat your ass," the shorter fellow says to me, him and his friend nearly stepping on my toes from how close they are. "So I suggest you leave while you still can."

"It's funny you say that," I say as I ram my knee directly into his groin. His body quickly falls to the ground and his friend backs up to avoid any hit I could make on him. "I'm sure I have more fight training than you do, now step aside."

Without saying another word, the boy that is still standing moves aside and begins to aid his friend that is groaning in pain on the floor. I gesture to Beomgyu to follow me and I step over the boy to walk into the office.

The door creaks open and on the other side, I find Yoongi sitting in a chair with yet another teenage hooligan standing behind him, a shiny knife in his hand.

"One more step and I bury my knife in pretty boy's spine," the teen growls, his shiny leather vest a little too big for his small frame, it's almost laughable.

"I really don't have time for you," I say as I quickly slide my hands behind my back and into the waistband of my pants. I pull my hands back to the front, a shiny pistol in my hand, already loaded. "Step away from him, put the knife down, or I won't hesitate to shoot you."

The boy leans down, closer to Yoongi, and smiles at me as he touches his knife to the soft skin of Yoongi's neck. "You wouldn't kill me," he chuckles. "Not even to save this beautiful man."

"I'm gonna end this before it gets weird," I say, my finger pulling back on the trigger with no hesitation. A bullet goes flying across the room and makes impact with the boy's shoulder, his body jolting on impact. He drops the knife and falls to the floor, a sharp scream falling into the silent air of the room as he grips his wound.

"Mr. Park," I say as I walk over to Yoongi and begin to untie him. "You know the drill."

"Of course," Mr. Park says as he grabs the phone from his desk and holds it up to his ear after pressing a few numbers.

"Police. What is your emergency?" The lady's voice booms through the phone, he really needs to turn the volume settings down on that thing.

A few moments pass and Mr. Park puts the phone down before turning back to us. "The police will be here in 10 minutes."

"You can't call the police," Yoongi says as I finally pull all of his restraints off of him. "We're the mob, we can't go to jail."

"No one said we would be here when they got here," I say as I grab Yoongi by the collar of his shirt and pull him to his feet. "Thank you, Mr. Park."

Mr. Park nods, but we exchange no other words. The three of us just grab our things and leave the room, leaving Mr. Park and the police to deal with the bleeding and otherwise injured boys.