four

"I can't believe you're making me do this," I sigh as I hold the box of baked goods in my hands, my hair being touched by Chanyeol as he makes me look presentable. His words, not mine.

"You look cute," he smiles as he pulls away from me, looking me up and down with his hand on his chin. "Perfect! Now, go get your man."

"He's not my man," I defend myself as I am pushed out the door of my own building. The door is closed behind me, and my idiot best friend waves at me from the other side of the glass, a reassuring smile on his face.

My eyes roll into the back of my head before I turn away from my shop and head to the door beside it, my heart racing for no reason. As I walk in the door, I am greeted by a male at the front desk, his eyes facing downward at what I assume is paperwork.

"Excuse me," I say as I clear my throat, my voice coming out as small and broken as I speak the first time.

The male looks up at me, and my eyes are quickly drawn to the males plump lips. I look over his face once more, admiring how his hair falls over his forehead in a soft way, resulting in his face looking more soft rather than angular.

"How may I help you?" His voice is deep, his eyes dark. He has an overall powerful and sexy appearance, but his unstyled hair is causing him to look soft and sweet.

"I'm looking for Min Yoongi," I say in an awkward and almost uncertain tone, something I didn't intend on.

"He's in the back," the male responds as he looks me over once and then again. This guy just checked me out. "Can I have your name?"

"Lee Hyuntae," my voice is now soft and sweet. Understandably, I'm nervous. I was forced into this, after all.

"I'll be right back," he says as he pushes back his office chair and disappears into the back of the building.

My eyes begin to roam around the shop, the black and red interior slightly calming to me. On a shelf not far from where I'm standing, though, I notice a black book with the title tattoos and piercings written on it in thick, black marker.

As I wait for Yoongi to arrive, I find myself flipping through the pages of the book with one hand, the other hand still holding onto the box of baked goods. All of the piercings I want are in the book, all conveniently placed within a few pages of each other, a few random ones on the pages in between.

"You thinking of getting a tattoo?" A deep voice comes from behind me and I quickly turn around to see an unfamiliar male standing there, his long dark gray hair being held back by a bright red bandana.

"A piercing," I correct him, my hands closing the book behind me.

"Ah," he nods before sticking his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Kim Taehyung, the piercer."

"Lee Hyuntae," I shake his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"I noticed you already have quite a few piercings, Hyuntae," Taehyung's eyes roam over my face, acknowledging the several piercings I already have. His eyes find their way back to mine quite quickly. "What were you planning on getting?"

"Nipples," I say half-confidently, my voice coming out strong, but the blush on my cheeks saying otherwise.

"Do you want to do them today?" Taehyung asks. A question to which I shake my head.

"I can do tomorrow," I say after a brief moment of silence. Suddenly, I am overcome with confidence, wanting nothing more than to get these piercings done as soon as possible. "I have the whole day off. But can I come in around noon?"

Taehyung walks behind the desk where the other man was once sitting, and he flips through the pages of the calendar that sits slightly off to the side of everything else. His deep brown eyes roam over the writing on the pages before he looks up at me.

"You're in luck," he smiles. "I don't have any appointments tomorrow afternoon."

"Peachy," I say with a smile as I bow to him. "Thank you, Taehyung."

"Hyuntae?" Yoongi's familiar voice rings through my ears and I turn around to see him standing beside the plump-lipped man I was speaking to earlier. "What are you doing here?"

"I came with a shop warming gift," I say with a smile as I walk over to him with the box of baked goods in his hands. "It's a sample of everything from my bakery."

Before Yoongi even has time to react to my kind gesture, Taehyung has already run around the desk and pulled the box from my hand. In the awkward silence that has fallen upon us, Yoongi lets out a deep sigh as Taehyung runs to the plump-lipped man with the box pried wide open.

"Namjoon hyung, look!" Taehyung exclaims as they both stare into the box, nearly drooling at the array of baked goods placed within it. "Can we eat them?"

"Go for it," Yoongi says in an unimpressed tone, his eyes rolling ever so slightly. "Hyuntae, you didn't have to do this."

"I know I didn't have to, I wanted to."

"But-"

"Yoongi, shut it," Namjoon says as he and Taehyung continue to shove foods into their mouths. I hold back a slight chuckle as Yoongi falls completely silent, his expression blank as he listens to the other male. "Say thank you."

"Thank you, Hyuntae," Yoongi mumbles, his eyes looking anywhere and everywhere that isn't at me. "I'll be sure to stop by and buy some snacks for everyone."

I nod before I turn away from everyone and begin to walk toward the door, trying to leave the building for as long as possible before I have to go in to get my piercings. But, just my luck, as I'm about to leave, my name is called and I'm forced to stay longer than wanted.

"Hyuntae," Taehyung chimes, his cheeks puffed up with food. "Where exactly is this amazing bakery of yours?"

"It's next door, Taehyung," I smile slightly at him before turning around and awkwardly rushing out of the building. "Have a nice night!"