five

"You're sure you're not going to tell me what happened?" Chanyeol asks, his eyes trained on the road as he drives my car back to my house, my body placed casually in the passenger seat. He clicks his tongue before he cocks his head to the side. "You were there for an awfully long time."

There is a long pause before I sigh. "I went in and told the receptionist that I was looking for Yoongi, so he went into the back to get him," I shrug as I tell the story casually, pretending I wasn't completely embarrassed and nervous the whole time I was in there. "While I was waiting, I looked in a book of piercings and tattoos, and the piercer saw me looking. He asked me if I was hoping to get anything done, I told him my nipples."

"You did not!" Chanyeol screeches, his eyes widening as I tell my story. "Please tell me you went through with it."

"I go in tomorrow at noon," I mumble awkwardly as I turn my head to look out the passenger side window.

"So Yoongi is gonna see your boobs?" I don't have to see his face to know that he's smirking.

"Yoongi isn't the piercer, Chan," I mumble again, turning my head to face him. "The piercer is a completely different person."

Chanyeol is silent for a moment as he pulls into my driveway. As he pulls the keys out of the ignition, he turns to me swiftly and smiles. "Do you think the piercer is cute?"

"He was pretty cute," I blush a little, the heat of my cheeks letting me know that I'm doing so. I pull my hands up to cover my pink cheeks, hiding my embarrassment from my best friend.

"I can see it now," he has that look in his eyes, the one he has when he's imagining some cute romantic moment between me and someone else. He does it all the time, considering he thinks I'm lonely. "You take your shirt off to get your piercing, and he's left flabbergasted by both you and your raging huge tits."

I can tell he's joking, but I don't stop him from continuing on this random tangent of his. I actually thought he was being serious until he mentioned my raging huge tits. Though I want him to stop, I let him continue, for I'm curious to see where his story leads.

"You both look at each other and, without saying anything, you both strip of your clothes and he bends you over the piercing table and-"

"Okay, that's enough!" I cut him off from continuing his story, though I already, clearly, know where it leads. Without saying anything else, I step out of my car and walk to the front door, Chanyeol following behind me as I unlock the door and walk inside the house.

"I ship it," Chanyeol whispers as we venture into my kitchen. I spin around and glare at him, his eyes widening at my angered look. "Not you and the piercer, you and Yoongi."

"Great," I say, rolling my eyes.

Chanyeol is basically a teenage girl when it comes to me and any potential boyfriend I come across. He always thinks of small fanfictions on the spot, usually of us having sex after the first time meeting, and he always thinks of ship names for us for absolutely no reason.

"I suppose you have a ship name?" I raise my eyebrow slightly, curious if he has already taken the time to pull a ship name out of his ass.

Chanyeol scrunches his eyebrows and touches his chin with his finger as he sits there for a second. "I was thinking Hyungi," he shakes his head as the name comes out of his mouth. "Or maybe Yoontae."

"Great," I clap my hands together, pulling him away from any time he has to create any other names for me and a man I'm not even dating. "Let's watch a movie, shall we?"

"I'll make the popcorn," he responds in an awkward tone before walking to the pantry.

While he is putting the popcorn in the microwave and getting the butter ready to be melted, I disappear into my bedroom to change into my pyjamas just in case we end up falling asleep on the couch like we usually do.

With my booty shorts and bralette on with a crop top overtop, I leave my bedroom and walk into the kitchen to find that Chanyeol has found my stash of baked goods. His body is sprawled on the floor of the kitchen, a container of chocolate macaroons in his hand, his mouth covered in chocolate.

"You have an addiction!" I say as I grab the container from his hands and snap the lid back onto it before hiding it in one of the places I know he'll never look. "No more for you until you can control yourself."

Chanyeol rolls over so he's in a sitting position, his eyes narrowing as he looks at me. "I want more, and you can't stop me if I'm a paying customer."

"I can just stop making them," I cross my arms as I stare at him, my eyebrows scrunching together.

Chanyeol gasps. "You wouldn't!" He grabs ahold of my bare legs and holds them for dear life, begging me not to stop making my chocolate macaroons. "Please no! I'll do anything!"

With such a large offer on the table, I stop for a moment and think of my options. I feel like I have a child attached to my legs and he's trying to get candy from me. It sounds like a metaphor in my head, but it's completely accurate to the situation.

"You have to come with me tomorrow when I get my piercings," I say as I look down at the pleading man lying on the floor, his arms wrapped around me.

"And see your boobs?" I feel him scrunch his eyebrows together against my skin. He clearly doesn't want to come.

"You've seen me naked before," I scoff, my arms falling to my side as I drop to the floor beside him.

"What? When?"

"Hawaii, the night we-"

"Oh my god, you're right," Chanyeol mumbles, his eyes widening. "No one needs to know about that."

"So, you're coming with me?" My eyes light up at him and, by the look on his face, he knows he can't turn me down now.

"Fine, but I'm gonna be such a major cockblock."