Chapter Eleven

"Right, lets have a look." Mum muttered, looking through my dresses.

"Mum, I'm pretty sure I can dress myself." I laughed at her as I plugged my ipod in and pressed shuffle.

"But its your first date! And I want to help!" Mum exclaimed happily, pulling out a black dress.

"Let me do your make-up, then you can put this on." Mum told me. I nodded and sat down, letting her do my makeup before sliding my dress on.

(Sky's dress^^)

(Sky's dress^^)

"You look beautiful, Sky." Mum smiled at me, tears in her eyes. I blushed and looked down at my shoes.

"Let me get my camera!" Mum exclaimed, running out the room.

"Dammit mother, no!" I shouted, following after her.

She went into her room so I rushed downstairs to find Seth before she found the camera.

"Be safe and have fun, ok?" Evan told me. I nodded, hugging him.

"Bye mum!" I called.

"Wait! I found the camera!" She called.

"I'm not taking a bloody photo!" I yelled at her, closing the door behind her.

"Alright there?" Riley laughed at me.

"Yeah, mum just wanted a photo." I laughed, sitting next to him on the porch swing.

I looked at the time, 4:50.

"You do look really nice tonight." Riley smiled at me. I blushed.

"Thanks, Ri." I smiled.

"He better be good to you, or he will get what's coming." Riley stated seriously, making me giggle.

"I'm sure he will." I smiled at him.

"Is it my turn with the lovely lady?" Seth smiled, leaning against the rail. I smiled and blushed.

He was wearing a black button-up shirt tucked into black skinny jeans with his converse and a black hoodie.

"You better be good to her." Riley warned, walking inside.

"Come on." Seth smiled, taking my hand and leading me down the road.

"So, what have you got planned?" I asked him with a small smile, trying to break the silence.

"You'll have to wait and see." He smirked at me.

The sun was still pretty high in the sky, beating down on us in the brisk evening air.

After 10 minutes of silent walking he lead me to the edge of a meadow, heading straight in and down a worn path. Confused, I followed him.

Suddenly he pulled me off the path, heading to the east side of the woods.

He pushed away a bush and let me walk through first. The sight that met me was absolutely beautiful, making my jaw drop at the sight.