Chapter Seventeen

"Sky? It's been twelve days. Everyone's slowly getting worse. Felicity won't talk to anyone, Alex is always sad. Willow and Evan just seem sad all the time, everyone seems broken. Please wake up." Seth muttered. I felt his lips touch my cheek. Felicity has been talking, just not to you guys. The door opened as more people came in.

"Alright you guys, I'm gonna get a coffee, you want anything?" Seth asked, everyone must have shook their heads because no one made a sound.

"Sky? I'm scared, your not awake yet, why are you not awake yet? No-one has been to school yet. Mummy and daddy have had to go to work still, but no ones left. Please wake up." Felicity cried.

"That's it!" I thought to myself. Felicity had hold of my hand again. I tried opening my eyes. It took some time but they slowly opened. At first I had to shut them because of the bright light, but blinked a few times to let my eyes adjust.

I turned my head and saw Alex, Felicity, James and Jacob in the room, no-one else. James and Jacob looked up and gasped. I squeezed Felicity's hand weakly and she looked up, her eyes were all red and puffy like she had been crying a lot.

"Sky!" She shouted and hugged me. I chuckled.

"Nice to see ya kid." I chuckled, my voice croaky and hoarse from not being used.

"I'll get the nurse!" Jacob said, and literally ran out the room.

"Come here you two." I smiled at Alex and James. They hopped on the bed and I hugged them both too.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Seth went to get coffee, mummy and daddy had to work, their bosses started shouting at them down the phone, so they had to, Riley was made to go home and sleep properly by Seth and Ethan, and Ethan went to the toilet, but I think he got lost." Alex replied. I nodded.

"Felicity, why haven't you been talking to anyone?" I asked, her she looked down and shrugged.

"How did you know?" She asked, looking at me confused.

"Believe it or not, I could hear you." I smiled, felicity blushed a little. Jacob ran back in literally pulling nurse Addenbrooke.

"Good afternoon Sky, how you feeling?" She asked, checking something.

"Like poop." I mumbled, not swearing in front of the others. She chuckled lightly.

"I would imagine so, this is your second attempt, is it not?" She asked, I looked away and nodded.

"Ok, well, we'll have to keep you in a few more days, make sure your healing alright, and we will have to assign you to a therapist." She said.

"I don't need a therapist." I mumbled, although I knew she heard me.

"I'm sorry, but it's the rules, you have just attempted suicide. Can I please ask your reasoning behind it?" She asked, gently at the end as she sat down. I looked at my little sister, who looked a little bit upset at the question. I sighed.

"I had enough of the bullying, being told that I'm stupid, ugly, worthless, being told to die everyday and getting beaten up. Usually I wouldn't mind it, but someone caught my boyfriend cheating a-and I just couldn't take it." I replied, looking at my bed sheets. Her pen scratched against the paper.

"Ok, the hospital therapist will come and see you some time today." She said, and walked out. Seth walked in and nearly dropped his coffee.

"Sky! Your awake!" He cried running over and hugging me.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. He let go and shook his head.

"No, it's me that should be sorry. I didn't try hard enough to get her off me, I'm sorry you caught us. I really didn't want it to happen!" He rushed.