Chapter Fourteen

I smiled, my eyes not yet open.

I turned carefully in the arms that were holding me, smiling even bigger when I opened my eyes, looking at Seth, who was smiling right back at me.

"Good morning, Princess." He smiled, kissing my forehead. I blushed.

"Good morning to you too." I smiled.

"Come on, get dressed, I'm taking you out." He smiled, getting up and jumping out of bed, taking the warmth with him. I pouted.

"Where are we going?" I asked excitedly, sitting up.

"Now that, is a surprise." He smirked, walking out my room. I huffed playfully, but got up anyway.

I decided on my grey converse pullover, blue skinny jeans and my black converse.

I then did my make-up and my hair, throwing on a black beanie and some band bracelets

I grabbed my batman backpack and shoved in my portable speaker, phone, earphones, purse, inhaler, my red Asking Alexandria baseball jacket and spare make-up.

I grabbed a couple of monsters out of the fridge in my room and shoved those in too.

I went downstairs and sat next to Riley.

"Good morning." He chuckled, grabbing my monster, taking a sip, then handing it back. I looked at him with narrow eyes.

"You have three seconds to run." I stated. He looked confused as I started to count down.

"3... 2..." He scrambled.

"1!" I shouted, chasing after him.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled, laughing.

"A bitch is going to die!" I yelled, catching up to him and jumping on his back.

He fell forwards, falling face first onto the sofa. I moved so I was then sat on top of him.

Suddenly Alex and Felicity walked in. They both looked at each other with a smile, then jumped on top of me.

"Ok! I'm sorry! I wont do it again! There's no reason to get your little minions on me too!" He exclaimed over-dramatically.

"You have to promise." I smirked. He glared at me over his shoulder.

"Fine. I promise." I nodded, waiting for Alex and Felicity to jump off before sliding off Riley myself.

"Please not today, kids, I have such a head-ache." Mum muttered, rubbing her temples as she passed us.

"You ready, Sky?" Seth asked me. I smiled and nodded, standing up and grabbing my monster.

He grabbed my hand and lead me out the house and down the road.

"So, you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked with a small smile. He chuckled lightly.