Chapter Twelve

~ One Month Later ~

A month has gone by since Seth asked me out and I honestly couldn't be happier.

The police still haven't found dad but are looking out for him.

Evan proposed to my mum at the beach last week in front of us all, AND I'm expecting a new baby brother or sister, although I'm expecting twins, probably a boy and a girl.

Riley finally got the guts to ask Eve out, and their going on a date tomorrow.

The air around the house could not be happier.

At this point in time, Me, Eve, Seth, Riley and Ethan were sat in my room, doing our warpaint. Me and Eve were doing each others, and Riley and Ethan were doing each other's. Seth just settled for eyeliner.

I had Jinxx's eyes, Eve had CC's, Ethan had Andy's stitch and Riley had Ashley's stripes.

I tied my BVB bandana to the bel loop off my ripped skinny jeans. I was also wearing a black BVB pullover and converse. Oh, and I recently died my hair bright blue.

"You kids ready?" Dad asked, walking in. We all nodded.

"I'm sorry, but I'm staying here to help your mother with the kids because we have your younger cousins coming too, Uncle Jay is taking you, I've given him my ticket and he's still taking the van, otherwise you won't fit." Evan said.

"Ok, is he here then?" I asked. Dad nodded.

"Yay! Come on guys!" I said happily, putting my pass around my neck. Seth took my hand and we walked downstairs, greeting Uncle Jay and getting in the van.

Me, Seth and Eve sat in the middle row, me in between, with Riley behind Eve and Ethan behind Seth. Uncle Jay put BVB's new album in and we sang along stupidly on the way to the concert venue.

~~~~~

Luckily we were the first there, and we were all stood at the front, waiting. People were starting to come quick though.

We heard screaming and turned around to see the guys coming over. They were taking pictures with the fans that had already come and signing what handed to them.

"Hey there." Jinxx smiled, walking over to us.

"What's your name then?" Jinxx asked us.

"S-Skylar, or Sky for short, th-that's my best f-friend, Eve, b-boyfriend Seth, twin R-Riley and o-older b-brother Ethan." I replied, mentally cursing myself for stuttering.

"Skylar is a pretty name." Jinxx commented.

"Can we get a photo please?" Seth asked.

"Of course, come here, hey guys!" Jinxx called, beckoning the others over. Seth took a photo then I did, and took one with Jinxx and Jake.

"I'll see you in the crowd, Sky." Jinxx called, waving as they all went in whilst other fans called them back.

Half an hour later the doors opened and we all managed to get to the front, right by the barrier.

Just after Falling in reverse performed, BVB finally ran on. They performed Faithless, Heart Of Fire, Goodbye Agony, Wretched and Devine, Fallen Angels, In The End, Knives And Pens, Coffin and I Am Bulletproof.