Chapter Ten

I sat up and stretched, groaning at the pain that shot across my ribs.

I looked to my left to see Eve curled up on the floor, fast asleep. I then looked at my right to see I had fallen asleep against Seth. I blushed slightly and silently stood up, trying my hardest not stand on Riley, Eve, Ethan, Holly or Seth as I crossed the sea of blankets, pillows and people.

I went to my closet, shutting it silently behind me and turning the mirror lights on.

I grabbed a Pierce The Veil tee, red flannel, black ripped skinny jeans and converse. I threw them on and grabbed the MCR case that was laying on top of my cabinet, putting it on my phone.

I then sat at my vanity table, Threw on a rubber Green Day bracelet and a rubber Sleeping With Sirens bracelet on one wrist, and a bunch of other random bracelets on the other just to cover my faded cuts, and rolled my sleeves up so they were just...

I then sat at my vanity table, Threw on a rubber Green Day bracelet and a rubber Sleeping With Sirens bracelet on one wrist, and a bunch of other random bracelets on the other just to cover my faded cuts, and rolled my sleeves up so they were just below my elbows.

I brushed my hair, put on a black beanie, and did my winged eyeliner.

Once done, I grabbed my black satchel bag and exited the closet.

Everyone was now starting to stir and wake up. I looked over at Eve, and noticed that even in the morning, when she looked like a mess, she still looked very pretty. With her black and blonde hair, snakebites, I must admit, I was a little jealous, but didn't let it bother me. She then looked up at me and smiled.

"Holy crap! I smell bacon!" Riley yelled, jumping up. Me and Eve giggled at him, and I could have sworn Eve blushed.

"We're gonna get changed, see you at breakfast." Ethan yawned, stretching. He grabbed Holly's hand and lead her out of the room, Seth and Riley following behind them.

Holly stayed so often, most of her stuff was here, she had literally become part of the family. Kinda makes me wish I had a relationship like theirs, but oh well.

"If you want to change in privacy, the closets their." I told her. She smiled slightly, thanking me as she walked into the closet.

She came out fifteen minutes later in black jeans, a Blood On The Dance Floor tee, a red flannel shirt and vans, as well as her makeup done too.

"Dayum, your pretty quick." I laughed at her as we headed downstairs.

"Good morning girls, did you sleep alright?" Mum asked us as we sat down.

"Not too bad actually." I smiled, swallowing my pain killers with my orange juice.

"That's good, what about you Eve?" Mum asked her.

"Very well, thank you." She smiled.

"That's good. I hope you like fried breakfasts, we have them every Saturday." Mum told her.

"Their my favourite, thank you." Eve smiled in response.

"Can we please spare two minutes for Heaven?" Mum asked like she did at every mealtime. Eve looked at me confused, but I simply replied with an "I'll-tell-you-later" look. She nodded.