Chapter Two

RAAAWWWWRRR

Chorused three different alarms in the house. I shut mine off, hearing Ethan and Riley shut theirs off too as I pushed myself out of bed.

I grabbed a Black Veil Brides tee, Motionless In White hoodie, black skinny jeans and my black high top vans.

As I got the shower ready, I could sense an uneasy feeling growing in the pit of my stomach.

I chose to ignore it as I put my iPod on the docking station and pressed shuffle. Motionless In White- City lights came on. I sung along as I stripped myself of my pyjamas and got into the shower.

"Paralysed by my envy of the night
I am lost without you here and outside it looks like rain
For the last time, I bleed myself dry tonight
And nothing I could ever write, would help you understand this life
There's so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights
The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust.
You are the water in my lungs, we've lost it.
We are all alone.

Paralysed by my envy of the night
I am lost without you here and outside it looks like rain
Tonight I bleed myself dry, I bleed myself dry, I bleed myself dry
And nothing I could ever write, would help you understand this life
There's so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights
The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust.
You are the water in my lungs, we've lost it....
NOW!!!" I sang along quietly, washing my body down.

The light was reflecting against my metal blade, catching my eye. You know you can't. Two months clean. Heaven wouldn't want you doing this to yourself. I told myself, washing my hair and hurrying out so as not to be tempted by the blade.

I quickly dried myself and threw my clothes on, blow drying my hair and putting my black beanie on and going back into my room. I grabbed a studded belt and put it on so it was hanging lower on my right hip.

I then pulled my iPod off the docking station and put it in my bag, then pushed my phone in my pocket as I jogged down the stairs.

I sat down at the dining table as mum passed me a coffee.

"Morning Sky." She smiled.

"Morning mum." I smiled.

"Sleep well?" She asked. I shrugged.

"On and off again, you?" I replied.

"Good." She shrugged, handing me my lunch, which I hastily shoved into my bag.

"Is Evan coming over again, Mummy?" Felicity asked with a mouthful of lucky charms. I laughed at her and she smiled.

"Yes, yes he is, and he's actually staying round tonight." Mum replied with a smile.

"Use protection." Ethan smirked behind his mug of coffee.

"Ethan!" Mum scolded, though her cheeks glowed a furious shade of red. The doorbell rang, signalling school time.

"Come on bitches." I laughed, slapping Ethan and Riley round the back of their heads playfully as I got up and said goodbye to the others. I was about to turn around when Ethan threw me over his shoulder, making me shriek and giggle as he carried me out the house.

"Hi Seth!" I giggled as Ethan finally put me down.

"Um, hey." He laughed as we walked to school.

We went to our usual spot at the back of school, seeing Holly reading a book under the shade of the tree. She looked up at us and smiled.

"You alright, Holly?" I asked, noticing she looked extremely tired.