Introduction

It's amazing how quick people are to judge these days. How can you be accepted for wearing expensive brands, yet bullied for wearing black or looking Emo and listening to rock music? It's stupidness.

My name is Skylar Winters, and I guess you can call this my story, the beginning of it all.

I have recently turned fourteen years old, I am around 5'6, I have blue eyes and have black hair with a blue fringe In a 'scene' style along with snakebites and a nose ring.

I love Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Motionless In White, Simple Plan, My Chemical Romance, New Years Day, bands like that.

I love to draw, I love photography, I can sing a little bit, I play guitar and my older brother is teaching me drums. I also love to skateboard.

I should probably also tell you about my family.

You'll probably think it's one of those stories where I'm the only that's like the way I am and that my whole family hate me, blah blah blah. But it's not.

Firstly, all sets of kids are twins.

There's the oldest, Ethan, who is 16, and there was Heaven, but she died two months ago.

There's me and my twin Riley,

And the youngest set, Alex and Felicity who are both four. 

We are all into the same genre. Though some like it heavier, some like it lighter, we have the same styles and hobbies.

We live with our mother, she has been a single parent since I was ten, the matter we need not go in to. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok!

So I am going to completely rewrite this story! So far I'm at chapter eight!

Hopefully it's gonna be more detailed, a lot loss waffling, and have a lot less grammatical and spelling errors.