Chapter Sixteen

The next day, as promised, he pulled the guns out. He had an arsenal set in the back when she came out, stretching her arms and jumping on her toes, getting ready for the day. When she saw the Arsenal, she beamed.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He fixed his glock and handed it to her. They practiced with guns for over two days straight. She was nonstop and always prepared to keep going. Everything he taught, she would have to practice a few times but she didn't quit. She was adamant on every single thing he taught her. From guns to daggers, she went for everything.

Tell me what you know about these."

"I know the safety." She put it on and off, "I know how to reload the magazine." She pulled it out and put it back in, "I know how to load it up."

'"Good." He nodded, "Now, we'll get to target but I need you to watch me, okay?" He asked. She nodded. He took her gun hand and tapped her hand hard to make her lose the gun, she gasped in a single click, he dropped the magazine and held the gun close to her face in a fist.

"What was that?" She gulped.

"It's not easy to pull out the magazine. As much as you think it is, it's a hard click." She nodded, "To disarm a person with a gun, it's lucky if they are close to you. Don't make a hit first. Place your hand on the gun hand like so..." He showed her the movement of his palm on her gun hand again, "Hold the wrist back, hard and press here." He tapped at a tender spot on her wrist, but didn't do it too hard, "It's hurts like hell with a nail." She watched with a blink, "With me so far?"

She nodded.

"Hold the gun hand first, squeeze the wrist." She explained.

"Good. Punch wherever you get expose, I like this point best." He placed a gentle fist under her jaw, by her throat, "Distracts them for a second and then move the hand from the wrist to the gun, takes all your strength but unload the magazine by the button and then he has a useless gun."

"Unload the magazine. Got it." She read the steps.

"Try me." He raised a gun. She nodded as he held the gun to her chest. She slapped a strong hand on his gun one, turned around, bringing arm to his face, blinding him slightly with the gun clicking and when he gained sight again, his foot hurt and she was holding the gun and magazine, standing in front of him.

"Not bad." He nodded with a slight grin. He barely took a step ahead when she slammed the pieces together and cocked the gun ready to shoot, "Good." He tested her reflex. He reached for the gun from under side of her wrist and she dropped the gun, changing hands and punching him straight across the face with the butt of the magazine. Then throwing the gun away, she charged at him and he didn't even catch her when she raised a punch. He dodged it away and turned but she grabbed ahold of his lower swinging arm and folded it behind him. On his bent leg, she stepped and he grunted in pain as she swung her legs up and somehow, she was falling to the floor with her legs around his neck and his arms in her hands by the wrists, twisted.

"How..." He muttered.

"Practised all night."

"On?"

She looked away and he followed her sight to the tree with a few broken twigs to the floor.

"What do you do now?" He asked, catching his breath. She pressed at his wrists, making him grunt slightly, though the pain being immense, he was used to the pain. She used his arms to pull herself up and bump her forehead against his nose. He tumbled right back with her on top of him and now he laid flat, blinking hard to gain his surroundings, but before he could move, there was a cock that echoed and he sat up, looking behind he found her huffing and holding her gun up.