Chapter Thirty

Four Years Later...

She stared at herself in the bathroom mirror. Fixing her bra, she adjusted her pants and started buttoning up that sleeveless dress shirt. Ruffling her hair loose, she checked her lip colour and face. Lifting up the loose bottoms of her pants, she checked the straps of her heels. And finally, she picked up her clutch and headed out of the bathroom to the main lobby. Her eyes scanned the room and she looked for him. Her date for the evening.

"Darling?" She heard and turned gently to find Harry walking to her with a big grin on his lips. He was in a blue velvet blazer and pants.

"Hi. Sorry, I went to the bathroom and then I just... sort of got lost." She giggled.

"It's alright. You look stunning by the way." He noticed.

"Oh, I think you've had one too much to drink." She chuckled.

"Not even a drop in, love." He kissed her cheek and they headed into the ballroom. He was tall and dark haired but a handsome man. Every girl's eyes scoured the room and found him at least once or twice and he only stared at her.

"Fifty women in gowns here and you're the only angel in a pantsuit." He whispered.

"I think they're looking at you." She bit her lip.

"Maybe seeing how lucky I am."

"Well, I'll be honest, you have no idea." She sniggered.

They scoured the place together and then dinner was served. As they mingled, Harry never did leave her side. His arm was around her waist all evening and his lips kept kissing her ear and cheeks. As the crowd started dying down, he took her to a corner and asked if she wanted to take a night cap in his room upstairs.

"Sounds exciting." She answered and he took her by the waist and headed for the elevator. Impatient man. It felt exciting. She bit her lip as the elevator door opened and they entered. He turned her around and leaned in, pulling at her collar.

Someone cleared their throat and they looked back in the corner of the elevator. A man stood, staring at them with a cocked brow.

"Sorry." She snickered shyly and dropped her head in his shoulder. The thirteenth floor came finally and they stumbled out. Harry was impatient and groping her butt already.

"Easy, easy." She laughed, and they finally reached his door. The guards nodded and unlocked it, letting them in. Just as she shut the door, he slammed her against it and started kissing her neck. She bit her lip and let him go on as his hand caressed her breast and started moving down. It wasn't even a concern when he touched her butt. It was when his hand circled the waistline of her pants that she took his hand and asked for the bed. He dragged them to the large bed in the step up, open concept bedroom.

As they reached the bed, she took his tie and slid a seductive hand down with a bitten lip. Leaning close near his lips. She inhaled a deep breath.

"Why don't you lie down and let me start?" She whispered.

"By all means, baby." He leaned in to kiss her but she teased him away and pushed him to bed. He grinned happily and she put a heeled foot up on the bed, and started picking her pants up. The loose flaring pants started slowly moving up as she teased the cloth against her skin. He bit his lip as she started undoing the belt around her waist. Pulling it right out, she snapped it straight in her fingers.

"Hands up." She whispered. He gulped nervously and raised his hands together. She tied them down and threw his arms above his head. She bent over her knee and snaked a finger down his shirt and to his belt. Unbuckling it with intense eye contact, she pulled out with his help as he lifted his hips. He was tracing a finger along her leg. She showed him the belt and ran a hand down the length of it. Just as she reached the end of the strip, she rolled it around her fist and lifted a finger for him to sit up.