Chapter 68: Before The Wedding

Under the small waterfall, they looked at each other.

Li Wei, who still had her arms around his neck, was plastered to him in the water. Her voice was barely a whisper, "What should we do now?"

Khan Bojing gulped and looked away from where their chests met. "I-I wash your back and you wash mine."

"Turn around then." She reach for the soap from the basket on the rock nearby.

When they were intimate before, it was usually at nighttime. Now that the sun was barely gone over the horizon, every muscle on his back seemed to be highlighted. His honey colored skin shone with temptation.

The soap almost slipped from her fingers before it reached his broad shoulders. In an attempt to save the soap, she ended up slapping it roughly onto his back.

"So much excitement?" He teased.

"You know I'm nervous and still make fun of me. Can't you see I'm trying my best?" Li Wei mumbled, spreading the over his skin.

"Then how about I tell you something? Following traditions, tonight you'll stay with my mother. It's a good time for you to introduce yourself and learn about her. We're not allowed to see each other's until the auspicious time of the wedding. By the time I see you again, we'll making our oaths..."

With his comforting voice describing the process, she calmly lathered soap onto his back and rinsed away the soap with the bowl shaped gourd. The gourd was used to scoop up and poured out water. Soon, his back was clean and she smiled proudly.

When it was her turn, she handed him the soap. Li Wei felt him slipped off her outer top and moved her hair to the front, but the soap didn't come. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion and she turned back to a red face Khan Bojing.

For having constantly teased her, he looked to be much more nervous. His bewildered eyes couldn't blink and he didn't move. Li Wei's fair and smooth back was almost exposed except for two small strings tied together on her waist and neck. His cheeks burnt redder and redder the more she watched him.

A smirk appeared on her face. Li Wei clung onto his neck and she whispered knowingly, "Look who's shy now."

Khan Bojing found it hard to breathe and blinked continuously. It didn't help that she was even closer than before. Her soft breasts were pressed against his hard chest, separated only by a thin fabric. With the wet fabric, every curves were outlined and even further down, his imagination ran wild.

After playing with him, Li Wei smiled innocently and turned back around. "Yebai, it'll get dark soon."

Her reminder of the time brought him into action. He lathered the soap once across her back and just as quickly, rinsed it off. All was done before she could count to five.

"Let's go," He told her.

"..." Li Wei almost wanted to laugh. Instead, she held it back and pressed her lips together disapprovingly. "This can't do. How can the bride not bathe properly before the wedding? If you're done, you go over there and wait for me."

"I-I'm done," Khan Bojing excused himself and left right away. As she asked, he sat on the rock while she bathed.

So obedient? She giggled quietly, finding him to be too cute. After he left, she washed her hair and tied it into a high bun. Then, she ran the soap across her arms, neck, and collarbones. Her hands swirled the soap in playful circles.

Khan Bojing tried not to watch, but his eyes somehow went back to her again and again. He had always been disciplined except this time. The fact that the woman in the water would be his wife tomorrow was the excuse he used to break his own rules.