Chapter 55: Three Words Between Us

Li Wei couldn't stop laughing as she walked through the palace. Chu Fangyin's face of terror when addressed as 'mother in law' was all too amusing.

"Xiao Wei, what's so funny?"

A soft gasp escaped her lips as Khan Bojing appeared from behind a tree. He grinned in amusement at her surprised face. "Happy to see me?"

Li Wei nervously looked around. "You should be careful, there are eyes and ears everywhere here."

"Should I?" Khan Bojing didn't listen to her warning. Rather, he was against it. He carelessly walked over.

She took a step back. "Hey hey, watch yourself. As a prince you can't be seen with just any woman--"

Khan Bojing tugged on her sleeves and she came into his arms. His deep voice whispered into her ears, "You're not just any woman, Xiao Wei. You're my woman."

It seemed that after he recovered, his mouth also became sweeter... Li Wei's cheeks burned bright red at his blunt words.

"You're still shy after what we've done?" He teased.

She pushed him away, stuttering as she said, "W-what did we do?"

"Shall I remind you?" Khan Bojing wiggled his eyebrows mischievously.

"No need, I remember..." Li Wei trailed off, the memories of their activity in his room still clear in her mind.

"Big brother!" A sweet voice called out.

Khan Nazha, the princess of Hai'an, shone like a fresh morning flower. Dressed in a light pink dress, she came running cheerfully.

Khan Bojing opened his arms and patted his sister's head affectionately. "Missed me?"

The young princess nodded. "I came as soon as I heard you've recovered. I'm so mad at father, I refused to talk to him. If he doesn't apologize to you, I won't talk to him ever again!"

"You'll really do that?" He playfully pinched her chubby cheeks. "Don't be mad at him, I'm okay. Look, I'm back stronger than before."

"Truly?" She asked.

He grinned, "Of course."

Khan Nazha's innocent smile filled her pretty face. "Then I'll talk to father tonight!"

"Nana, I want you to meet someone." Khan Bojing gently pulled a shy Li Wei over.

Li Wei awkwardly smiled. As far as it went, the little princess and her didn't get along before...

Khan Nazha's round eyes widened. "Is this sister in law?"

"Who else?" Khan Bojing winked.

Her small hands clamped over her mouth. Khan Nazha was shocked her brother was so brazen when it came to his lover. She happily jumped up and down, "Big brother, she's so pretty!"

Li Wei looked at the princess again. Did Khan Nazha just complimented her?

"Big sister, finally I get to meet you! You don't know, big brother has told me so much about you. Why don't you come play with me tomorrow?" Khan Nazha happily suggested.

The princess liked her so easily?! Li Wei hesitated, "I..."

"She'll come," Khan Bojing knowingly intercepted. "Go back first, I'll join you for dinner later."

Khan Nazha obediently complied with her big brother. "Okay, I'll be waiting."

"What do you think? Isn't my sister cute?" He asked as they walked towards the carriages.