magic bathtub

(Stolas x blitzo)

Stolas was in his bathtub bathing. He was oddly board that day but his phone was always so far from him and he was a little to lazy that day to call someone or go get it. As he layed in the tub thinking ' oh ~ I wonder what my little Imp is up two ~ ' he cooed sliding down in the tub.

The bubbles in the tub automatically began to show him what the Imp was up to. Stoles lifted up watching the imp work ' all right fuckers we have another mortal kill we need to go on. Le...' blitzo voice was faint but he could be heard along with his employees ' boss what's wrong 'Millie asked seeing blitzo look around ' nothing..? I guess I just feel watched, probably nothing important ' blitzo said shrugging and turned back around. Stolas chuckled at blitzos words leaning and kissing the bubble causing it to pop. Another bobble emerged from the bath showing the imps flustered/confused/annoyed expression ' wh.. what the hell was that ' blitzo said ' what's the matter boss ' Millie questions ' nothing either my imagination is messing with me or there's a invisible demon in the office kissing me ' blitzo sassed and Millie giggled ' probably your imagination ' probably...' blitzo said.

' it's much more then just your imagination blitzy ~' stolas cooed sinking into the magic bath water