the squeezed apples

( a story on how alastor was teasing lucifer on drinking apple juice. lucifer x alastor)

~lucifer pov~

I was walking into the bedroom only finding alastor with a green cup sitting in there chair that he claimed as his own, no ones else chair just his I don't know why but he took the chair from me even if I tried to sit in it he growled at me but for some reason instead of a tea cup at hand but he had a green cup "what's that bambi ?" I asked him getting a scoffed sass " a glass" I smirked catching his sassy tone" I can see that but what's in the glass" "u" is all I got from him making me questioned him "what do u mean by me " I asked slightly not catching his smirk "clearly luci I squeezed your apples" his words made me confused more " u cant squeeze apples .. u can blend apples but not squeeze there not lemons" I stated " no, no I'm not mistaken, I squeezed YOUR APPLES" he said projecting his voice on your and apples as his smirk got wider. that's when it hit me "ah~ I know what u mean haha u dirty bambi~" I said with a smug tone and he purred and took a long gulp of his apple juice. I knew he was teasing me but that didn't stop me from walking to him.

~alastor pov~

I noticed him walking to me, I can tell he was smirking and slightly irritated "hay luci u taste good~" I said in a teasing manner and he smirked more "u want a better taste~ I can give a free serving~" he said undoing his belt "I have plenty that's served in my glass" I sassed watching "oh but I want to give u a free serving and I've been needing some help for a while know ~" he said grabbing the back of my head running his hand in my hair causing me to shiver as he guided my head down to his crotch. "go ahead" he said with a insistent tone so I teased him by biting his pants button and pulled at it "don't try teasing bambi!" he snapped I snickers as I pulled on his pants unbuttoning his pants and pulled the zipper down with his teeth "that's better bambi" he said removing his hat from his head

~no ones pov~

alastor finally freed lucifer length from his pants prison and began to lick on him gaining a soft grown from lucifer. " what did I say bambi about teasing" lucifer growled as alastor finally gave in and put his length in his mouth just to shut him up "ahh~ good bambi" was all alastor received from the all mighty king of hell as he continued to pleaser the blonde male.

~small time skip because I have other story drafts to do~

the king gave no warning when he released his apple seed into the radio demons mouth but then again when has the king ever warned anyone of his actions. but alastor swallowed his sudden apple flavor seaman without a second as the king made sure he swallowed it "good bambi~" the king chuckled.