the heat

'Alastor was in slump and not himself why u might ask? Well u see its summer here in hell. Hell's summers are extremely hot for those animal demons with fur' Charlie said cheerfully narrating everyone's lazy ness ' the mighty radio demon is hot and burning ears pinned back as he slightly panted like a do....' Charlie wasn't able to finish her sentence ' just because it's hot don't mean I can't do anything to harm u or the hotel, turn on the blasted cooler as u call it ' Alastor nagged giving a smiled glare ' I can't put the cooler on angel broke it remember ' Charlie said as vox, Alastor , valentino, husk and Lucifer groans. Charlie laughed ' hay angel how u holding up ' Charlie looked at angel ' decently it's not that hot ' he replied but they all knew he was lieing on how his fur stuck to his body ' um..OK then husk what abo...' Charlie came to husk but was cut off with a glare ' I have thicker fur then all them!? If there hot then I'd be more hell the only thing fucking fuzy on Al is his deer form out of it is his ears and tail if he's dieing of heat and skin shows bitch I'm worse and my wings don't help none either so shut the fuck up and let us cool the fuck down ' he said throwing his empty booze bottle on the ground causing it to shatter. Charlie walked away slowly ' o..OK bye then '