vaggie's returns home

(vaggie comes home slightly up set and she saw alastor and . u will just have to see)

vaggie came home that afternoon upset. she was upset because angel helped Cherri bomb with another fight with the Victorian snake sir pentious. alastor sat on the couch reading a book till suddenly the door slammed open and then slammed closed. alastor didn't bother to jump sense he all ready heard someone coming. vaggie came in mumbling in her other language and stopped behind the couch alastor sat at.

~vaggie pov~

"some how when I stood behind the couch angry I began to calm down. I didn't understand why I was calming down nor did I understand why it was alastor's presence I was calming to. don't I hate this red headed man in front of me? or is it because I'm over protective of my girl friend?" I thought to myself as I began to notice alastor's ears twitch "I wonder what his fur feels like? would it be soft or rough? " I continued to think as I rose my hand to his head watching his antlers and began to pet him. he dropped the book and began to purr. It surprised me that petting makes him purr. I didn't really mind this behavior though I thought it was calming, I also thought that his hair and here's were so soft.

~Charlie pov~

I walked in the room without vaggie and alastor knowing and saw that vaggie was petting a purring alastor. I thought it was so cute, so I walked away so they can spend time with each other without them fighting each other.

~angels pov~

I thought it was bull shit that vaggie was able to touch him and not me "hmph"

~husk pov~

"hah" I said mocking angel " I pet him all the time and so does a lucifer" I sassed.

hazbin hotel storysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें