snakes dance

(Sir pent x al)

' oh? Oh my pentious who knew u could still dance for a worm ' alastor mocked smiling up at him only receiving a wink from the snake. "no matter how mean you are alassstor ill take what you said jusst now asss a complement." pentious responded chuckling. his snake hood lifting when he felt alastor's hand move from his shoulder "altho this is pleasant swaying back and forth swing dancing was more my style then waltzing" alastor responded gaining a look asking if he was serious. 

Charlie and vaggie twirling around on the dance floor only stopped when they over heard alastor getting along without threatening someone or even going wicked for a period of time especially towards pentious who had a habit of trying to fight him and even ripped his coat. stopping at the words  "swing dancing" and looked at the both of them "alastor what is swing dancing " she questions, vaggie facepalmed only because she didn't want to stop dancing with her girlfriend let alone stop to talk to old geezers talking during a bonding activity, never less she didn't complain just smiled at her curious girlfriend.

this enlightened something in alastor "ah! what a curious soul u are my dear princess! swing dancing is a form of dancing withing a group of people! my it was one of the best social dances of the century well known for being called the "swing era" it was acquainted with jazz music during the 1920s to the 1940s alto i wasn't there to see a wonderful swing style dancing end i was around during its heated era! in all honesty if u wanted trust build up in a dancing style swing dancing would have been far better then waltzing around in circles, much more pleaseing, exciting and even more amusing  then music with only a beat groups of three and fours.  "

pentious gave a look glaring "Ah-hum excusse u your disstracting my dancing partner" charlie gasped and smiled shaking her hands and giggled "sorry sorry i interrupted please proceed good job both of u!" quickly grabbing vaggies hand and nervously danced away.

alastor chuckled "jealous my attention wasn't on you lizard" he mocked him. pentious hood lifted before relaxing in a embarrassed manor "no" he mumbled as they went back to swaying around in there's spot for the next few hours even going till the others went to bed that night. 

______________________________________________________________________________

behind the scenes

ice: ooook....  well i know this is hella late to be posted but like at least its something right. 

vox: lazy.

ice: shut up! anywhooo... we got like two thing commented ones a dare for alastor and ones like a suggestion that i think I've started writing before but never finished but ill cover the dare here because i cant add any pages to this book anymore and like the pages i have are for like chapters i haven't finished writing or started writing and there just ideas. 

vox: your rambling 

ice: and your glitchy. shut up. now the dare is from @catsarelifz they dare alastor to allow everyone to pet him.

alastor: *chokes on coffee* w-what? 

ice: u heard me

alastor: no its bad enough im needed for smut leave me and my ears alone 

ice: come o...

*crack* 

------------------Stay tuned~