time travel

( sir pentious makes a invention when he's alive. He it's a time machine and he accidently pulled a certain red head into the 1800's how will a 1900's man fit in the Victorian area)

"the year was 1879 and I sir pentious has finally done it! I have made a machine that will top anyone's and even my old inventions. I call it a time machine! yes I know a lame name but who cares its the only name I could come up with why? I'm sleep deprived. ANYWHO! in this moment I will test my invention! to see if it works! if so ill make history as the greatest inventor of all time hahaha!!" sir pentious laughed in his wicked laugh as lighting struck from the outside, at this moment sir pentious was in his basement that he called his laboratory. he was in there putting his finishing touches on his machine laughing away at the thought of being the worlds great inventor.

~few mins of his finishing touches~

"lets see here hmm future or past hmm." pentious thought till his eyes brightened "future it is!" he yelled as he typed the year 1920s "time to find out !hahaha!" he gave crazed laughter as he pulled the leaver opening the time machine. he was getting ready to go threw it but the machine began to malfunction. loud noises of music came from the machine, and sparks came in out causing pentious to go behind something to protect himself. dust flooded the room as every thing smoked up. after a while the air began to clear up as he coughed a bit waving off the now smoky basement. the air began to get clear as pent notice his machine to be broken "shit" he mumbled till he caught a red head on the ground knocked out "wh.. " sir pentious stopped his words leaning down and poked the unconscious red head "my machine brought a man from the future here... I don't know weather to be happy or scared something will mess up. what's with the hair style and cloths though.." sir pentious questioned as the red headed male began to wake 'ow.." he said with his southern voice "his voice is hot... wait!? what am I thinking ! hes an another man!" sir pentious nagged himself as the red head looked at him " who are u... and were am I " he said rubbing his head "names sir pentious, welcome to 1879"