Charlies attempts on rehab on enamys (tv & the radio) part 4

Later that day when vox and AL setales there differences on who touched who first  and actually got to sleep. AL woke up first just to change into his black and red pants and a turtle neck. Clearly it was lazy day and he didn't feel like trying to put on his usual uniform and being handcuffed to vox so he just dressed in casual wear.  He wore glasses instead of a monocle. His hair was a bit more frizzy due to not being able to find his brush that morning . AL blamed vox for it going missing because he witnessed vox brush his black hair with it.

Vox on the other Hand was still asleep on the floor leaving AL on the bed hand over  the side of the bed as he read a book silently waiting for Vox to wake up. It wasn't long after Vox awakened from his slumber bothered by the fact he was kicked off the bed and forced to sleep on the floor. He sat up looked at alastor hair all over clearly with bed head as he looked at alastor with just frizzy hair clearly not settling down ' morning asshole ' alastor said ' morning bitch' vox replied still looking at alastor 'he still looks good like he did when he was human an wore glasses' vox thought. "vox' alastor started, snapping box out of his thoughts 'what? Bitch. 'vox asked  'it's rude to stare ' he said looking away from his book 'asshole' al said going back to his book.

~later that day because I've been working on this chapter over a month or something and barley finished the first section~

~u know what I'll make this spicy ~

A few days went by and alastor and vox were supposed to be released from there cuffs. Let's just say Charlie's idea of them becoming friends went down the drain. ' I thought Getting the both of u to know each other would make u like each other !' Charlie yelled wanting the two in a fight to hear her ' love... I told u enemy's will stay enemy's ' vaggie rubbed her shoulders ' I know ...I should have listened..' Charlie mumbled.

Alastor and vox were outside now free from each other. Just about ready to kill each other gun and knife at each others throats. Both sharing a wicked smile, crazed look, lips close together, blood dripping down there faces. 'Go ahead, shoot me. and I'll slit that pretty neck of yours~' alastor said wickedly sexual. His lips brushed against voxs the whole time he spoke those words. Vox chuckled lightly dropping the gun making alastor question him but never moved away as box grabbed his red hair kissing the red head in front of everyone surprising alastor making him grip his dagger tighter. Charlie was shocked at the sudden action. ' love hate relationship who would have known' vaggie said ' I did ~' velvet said taking a picture of vox and alastor. 'We're the hell did u come from !?' Vaggie said shocked 'been here, I was watching vox and AL stuck together for a while now it's interesting' velvet  said watching. Vox continued to kiss a surprised alastor, alastor kept his blade to Vox's throat but nervously kissed him back. Vox smirked in the kissed pulling him closer, blue and red eyes staring into each others eyes. Eventually als knife was dropped arms going behind vox's neck. Vox picked up alastor walking back inside, caring the red head up the stairs surprising everyone that vox was touching Alastor in that manner.

*authors note *
I might finish this later. Maybe not I have other story's to start and or finish. Have a wonderful day