the living room part 2

(val x alastor continuation )

alastor continued to look up at val as vals words ecoed in his head "your a good boy when your tamed and in heat". val noticed alastor look and smirked as he did "the all mighty radio demon on his knees sucking my dick along with being dazed from heat" val gave anouther chuckle snapping alastor from the ringing words "Val shut up were dating remember" al glared in a purrful manner as he moved his hand on vals thighs giving small squeeze's to him "right we are how could i forget that i have the all mighty radio demon to myself, now get on me~ I'm getting in patent baby~" Val gave a playful command causing a snarky reply from the radio demon "what about your movie hmm?" Val chuckled "ill double task baby~" pulling alastor off his knees and into his lap "straddle me love~" Val purred as he ran his hands on alastor back causing alastor to shiver and artch his back but put his legs around vals waist like he was told straddling him "good boy~" Val purred more as he made sure alastor legs were wrapped around him before he did what he was planning on doing.

~valentino pov~

"I loved the way alastor was fallowing orders!~ his heat is probably attacking him hard if hes taking commands like a sub~ BUT THATS ALL RIGHT~ hes in for a treat~ for being a good boy~ " i thought to myself as I applied presser in the small of alastor back causing him to artch his back more to the point he was back bending over my legs "flexible baby~" I thought again lifting him up placing him on the coffee table still with his legs wrapped around my waist "good boys get treats~" I purred feeling a shack from alastor and chuckled rubbing one set of my arms on his sides as the others pined his hands over his head "if i let your hands go at anytime u leave your hands above your head unless I say its all right ~ understood love~?" I asked "yes sir~" alastor purred moving his clothed hips on my exsposed member "ah~ alastor ~ your such a tease~" I moaned out a bit from his moved hips "he's doing this on purpose" I growled. I riped his pant and his underwear off his body and slamed into him causing him to moan and gasp loudly as he griped onto the coffee table as I pounded into him violently.

~alastor pov~

I'm not one to like touch or consult into this sexual action but it felt amazing i didn't know weather its because I'm in heat or because I'm doing it with my lover but whatever the reason I'm glad he knew how to do it well sense i do not "ah!~ Val~" I moaned out under him " shut up slut " he growled surprising me as he leaned down biting my neck "Ah!!" i moaned a scream tightening my leg around his waist. loving the pain he was giving me was purr bliss as he held my hands above my head with one hand my face in the other and his extra set of arms held my hips clawing into them.

~valentino pov~

I can tell alastor was enjoying this more then he should but then again I all ready knew blood and pain was a kink of his so I was grateful that I can hurt him in many ways and he'd enjoy them when I fucked him senseless if it wasn't sex and id hit him he would say harder each time but then get pissed because I touched him to much, "ah! more please~~" that's when it hit me alastor just begged for more, i smirked "your heat is hitting hard hehehe" i began to go faster and harder lifting one of his legs away from my waist and over my shoulder. I moaned in delight as I continued to fuck him roughly .

~hours later of cum and blood~

I finally got alastor settled down from his heat, he looks so cute in mine and his own cum along with his own blood. I draped my robe over his body resting his head on my lap as I leand forward grabing the remote off the dirty coffee table. I switched the tv over to regular tv as I searched for something to watch as I petted alastor as he purred in his sleep till the door opened "valentino we nee... who is the red head and why are u sh... neverminded I know why your shirtless" Vox stepped closer peering over and noticed that the red head was alastor. "why the hell is alastor here!? " he shouted and I shushed him " calm down and lower your volume I finally got him calm, and hes here because he can be" I said calmly and continued to speak "and before u ask yes I fucked him". after that Vox left slightly annoyed probably because I didn't invite him~ maybe next time ~~

~vox pov~

"I know alastor is my enemy but I wanted to see what would happen when u fucked him" I growled to my self as I left the porn studios "how did the radio demon walk in here without being questioned" I muttered then blurted " who fucking cares about that I wanted o fuck the radio demon to put him in his place!!!", I felt eyes on me and mumbled "shit " to the fact I yelled that. I began to slotter who heard and went back to the tv station, or as in my territory.

(should I make a 3rd part but with vox joining vals fun!~)