snake problem

(a alastor x pentious story. reqested and even tho I planed on doing this when I had a idea for these two charactors but clearly I have very lil time so Ill try to come up with something now, so u know im bored so I start doing weird ass dialog XD)

sir pentious pov:

I sat there horny, wanting my acking problem to go away but sadly I couldn't get it to go away so I had to resort to masturbation to try to settle my acking throbing cocks, its hard to be the great sir pentious but having a dubble throbber was a lot worse. "its all that malesss fault im like this " pentious thought revealing his dubbled headed snakers.

no one pov:

pentious began stroking himself thinking about the male that caused him this problem hissing as as he pumped his hands on both his cocks "mm~ al alastor" he let a muffled moan exscape his mouth revealing the males name who coused his buddys to want attention. pentious continused to calm himself with his hands till none other then the radio demon alastor walked in supriseng each other in the process. "um...." alastor blushed shocked at what he walked in on, pentious noticed this smirking and slithered over to alastor letting both his hard ones say out, alastor continued to blush more till he was suddenly grabed "p p pentious?!" alastor said studdering from shock "what wasssss that alasssstor" pentious said tightening his coils around him "itssss daddy to u mr " pentious hissed flicking his fork tounge on his cheek.

alastor blushed more as he felt the snake flick his tounge on him 'y yes sir" alastor said as pentious tightend his grip "what wassss that?" pentious hissed agenst his ear "y yes daddy" alastor mumbled only loud enough for the snake to hear. "good boy" pentious said sexually loosening his coils a bit.

~small time skip because im lazy and tired ~

pentious pov (but will possibly change to no ones pov because im tired and cant think of shit)

I was getting very annoyed that alastor wasn't all the way corroperating so i ripped the red heads close off making him drop to his knees "ssssuck bambi and u will get a reward" I hissed at him only to be given a confused blushed filled look "don't be shy bambi~ theres plenty for u to drink up~" alastor blushed more at the snakes words as he began unsure how to this sense there was two. alastor used one hand to pump one of his cocks while the other he sucked on, sqeezed a bit, and rubbed on

"mmm~ good boy just like that be good to daddy like u are" pentious said pushing his head down on him causeing him to gag "oh what wassss thisss did I hear u gag beneth me" he asked and gave his wicked laugh that only just made alastor actually want to be under him more then he all ready did. alastor does have a crush on the snake for all different reasons and his evil laugh was one he just didn't know the snake had one on him to. sir pentious didn't warn alastor he was gonna cum, supprising him with a mouth full of his sticky milk and a face covered in it, alastor lifted his head only to be commanded to swollow , alastor swallowed the sticky substence "my my I made a messsss of u good becausssse itssss not over yet my dear pet"

"bend the fuck over whore~" pentious commanded and alastor listeaned to his command, pentious chuckled "good boy " sliding his long claws down alastors head, down his neck eventully reaching the small of his back making the dear shiver a bit from the graze of his fingers "so sensitive~" pentious purred slaming his "buddys" into alastor causeing the radio demon to gasp throwing his head back in pain and pleasure . alastor released a "ahhhhh" noise causeing pentious to smirk and violently push both his cocks in alastors hole, alastor clawed at the bed he was bent over on letting out moans and pants from the intense fucking he was receving "p p pentious" he said under his breath, pentious heard this smacking his ass "what was that" he hissed clearly wanting the radio demon to call him daddy and not by his name "d daddy" alastor choked out the words "yes whore"pentious replyed smirking "more please it feels good ahhh~mm~" alastor said supprising the snake but clearly the snake injoyed that he was giving the evilest demon in hell pleasure "all right dear~" pentious smirked and smackes his ass while getting a lot rougher with him.

pentious enjoyed the way he made alastor holler out to him in the term daddy, he loved how he made him cum more then once and making himself dirty with there wild antics, till suddenly he felt his final climax and he was gonna make it count pentious said to himself. pentious started to violently fuck him harder then ever causeing loader moans, grabbing ahold of alastors hair causeing him to look at him and kiss him, till finally alastor came again with pentious right with him "ahh" the both moaned.