say my name

( a prodigy of alastor singing the song say my name by David Guetta mind u there's gonna be different characters reactions to hearing alastor sing this song)

~valentino ~

Alastor was setting up the music booth for the clubs music for Valentino sense he ended up breaking a demons face into the equipment when he was upset at angel.

Alastor had a panel open under the desk laying there re wiring the equipment or replacing the radio equipment wires humming a song and singing as he went.

Valentino could here the song from were he was due to being rather close to the sound booth. He stood from his seat walking. getting closer to the sound booth as he walked listening to the radio demons song but on arrival he listens to Al sing next to the door.

'Say my name, say my name
If you love me, let me hear you
Say my name, say my name' alastor sang beautifully.

' oh alastor~' val smirked arms across his chest walking in.

Al smacked his head stopping the song and laughing at the pain but slid out from under the sound booth desk 'shut the hell up grape ' was Al all said knowing what val was up to just from the tone of his voice walking up to him stabbing him with a knife and leaving the booth.

'awe alastor ~ u said say your name ~' val pulled the knife out.

' screw yourself the sound booth is fixed now I'm leaving this horny place ' Al sassed slamming the porn studios front door.

' awe ~ it's worth a try ~' Valentino laughed

~lucifer~
Alastor had been locked in a room by the king of hell himself. Why? Who knew the reason why the king did what he did. Observation. Obsession. Love.lust. who knew what the apple king had in-store for the radio demon. All that alastor knew was his powers were being stoped by the king for the time being which pissed the all mighty radio demon off.

Lucifer had provided alastor with food. Blood wine. Books. Radios to fix. And a few other things to keep him distracted. Lucifer even provided alastor cloths. Clothes alastor wouldn't really ever want to wear. White something he hasn't worn sense he was human. White like Lucifer's clothes. Now that alastor thought about it and looked in the mirror alastor was being forced into wearing Lucifer's cloths such as his vest undershirt and pants but he was left his own jacket.

'You've been dressing up the truth
I've been dressing up for you' alastor sang turning away from the mirror as he buttoned the rest of the red vest. Walking across the room.

'Then you leave me in this room, this room' he sang with a sigh stopping Infront of a table with a bottle of blood wine on it pouring a glass watching it fill all the way to the top makeing the thick liquid spill over the rim.

'Pour a glass and bite my tongue
You say I'm the only one' he hissed in the song picking the glass of bloody wine takeing a sip growling and throwing it at the door. Glass shattering and the liquid going everywhere before laughing insanely at the blood on the table smearing it all over before flipping the table.

'If it's true, then why you running, you running?' he said looking at the door recalling how Lucifer had ran out of the room laughing and locking the door on him the last time.

'Ooh-woah-oah' he rolled his red eye running a hand through his messy red and black hair.

'If you're really being honest
If you really want this (ooh-woah-oah)'  he had recalled memories of Lucifer loveing on him when he was human and when he came to hell.

'Why you acting like a stranger
What's with your behavior? (Ooh-woah-oah)' be began to grow angered because Lucifer had slightly changed going into what a mortal person now a days would call a yandere and Al hated the fact he was trying to force him into one place.

There was a click at the door as Lucifer walked in. Alastor seething with a smiled anger static radiating off his body as alastor attacked Lucifer slamming him into a wall 'Say my name, say my name
If you love me, let me hear you
Say my name, say my name'

' oh alastor~ your adorable when your pissed off my love ~ of course I love u my little Bambi ' Lucifer purred putting a hand on als face.

Al snapped his head away from his hand and bit his hand growling and digging his fangs into the king's hand.

Lucifer was so amused and didn't seem to think the pain hurt him. 'bambi let go ' he chuckled. Alastor ignoring him only biteing deeper.

Lucifer shook his head and sighs forcing alastor down into the floor and on his knees. Grabbing alastor chin ' I locked u in here because u have been so busy and haven't spent time with me. Always summoned. Always fixing something, always makeing soundtracks for Valentino, working on a project with vox and fighting with him what happened to spending and being by my side bambi' Lucifer said looking down at alastor rubbing his bloody lips.

Alastor bit his finger and looked at him ' if that was your problem u could have said so instead of forcing me to stay in one room for a week !' Al yelled licking Lucifer's now bloody finger.

Lucifer laughed ' well I was waiting but u got so busy that I couldn't ask u to marry me '

' go to hell 'alastor smirked sassy like

Lucifer kneeled to Al ' I'm the king of hell Bambi ' he said and smashed his lips into alastors.

~sir pentious~

Sir pentious was at the hotel debating if it was really worth it to be at the hotel but stopped when he heard a noise from a room.

He pushed open the door revealing three demons in a room. Husk and nifty helping alastor out with the speakers as alastor was testing the mic he was setting up.

Alastor singing going from English to Spanish. His voice going in and out from the speakers till it was at a perfect volume.

" Eres candela
Let me hear you
Pa' mi única nena

Escucha como digo tu nombre
Desde Medellín hasta Londres
Cuando te llamo, la maldad responde
No pregunta cuándo, sólo dónde
Te dejas llevar, de lo prohibido eres adicta
Una adicción que sabes controlar
Y te dejas llevar, lo más caliente en la pista
Todo lo que tienes de muestra, ¿pa' qué lo dan?
Mordiendo mis labios verás
Que nadie más está en mi camino
Nada tiene por qué importar
Déjalo atrás, estás conmigo

Mordiendo mis labios verás
Que nadie más está en mi camino
Nada tiene por qué importar
Déjalo atrás, estás conmigo"

This made sir pentious interested he didn't think alastor knew any other languages but he also wasn't supprised by the fact either as he slid into the room 'standing' in the back of the room. Listening to alstor.

' Say my name, say my name
If you love me, let me hear you
Say my name, say my name
I am dying to believe you'  alastor sang getting a thumbs up from nifty and husk

' oo ssssso alasssstor u can ssspeak a different language ' pentious hissed

' and? U are ?' Al smirked knowing who it was but enjoyed pissing him off .

Pentious gasped getting ready to tell him off

' I'm teasing don't get your scales knotted ' Al laughed

Pentious huffed crossing his arms ' well then alasssstor what are u..' pentious stopped waiting for husk and nifty to leave the room before continuing and wrapping his scaled body around Al 'doing'

Alastor shook his head stroking his nails across his tail. ' nothing~' he sang

( Part two will probably come later maybe if I remember to do a part two )