the cafe

( this is a 2p alastor and a 2p val story so stay with me XD Because i havent really rp with anyone with this ship i was asked to do so i dont know what im doing at all)

2p alastor got a message that morning walking the blue crybaby up from his night sleep. 2p alastor refused to lift up from the bed slightly growling grabing his phone that hes still learning how to use, looking at the message he gain. He noticed the message was from 2p angel dust , He growled more sense he wasnt a morning person. He sat up patting his nightstand for his monocol so he could see properly, when he found his monocol he placed it on his face and looked at his phone and unlocked it opening the message.

Text:
2p angel: ' hay u fucking blueberry go to the cafe on main street by 11 u have a blind date. Look for a man in a hat and a robe. Have fun little shit '

2p alastor looked upset at the fact he was set up without being told about this before hand. he sighed as he got up out of the bed. He took a quick shower , got dressed, dryed his blue hair and brushed it makeing sure he looked his finest like he usally does. he left his mannor walking down to the cafe. when he got there he entered the cafe with a bell jinggleing as the door hit the bell above it. He looked around thinking he was early ,when he wasnt the man he was looking for was hiding behind a news paper sense he was reading it. 2p alastor walked to the male as the hatted male looked up from the paper clearly hearing his footsteps. ' h h hi...U m must b be who im l l looking for' the blue boy said shyly keeping his mic closer to his body. ' ah~ alastor yes~? ' the male asked the blue boy. the blue boy nodded to the taller male as he stood from his seat "u must b be valentino..." he said shyly bringing his mic closer to his body. "indeed I am" val said " angel dust told me to look for a man in a hat and a rob...." alastor said mumbling "that's me!" valentino yelled happly, scareing alastor making him shy away as his ears droped "well well you look adorable" he said making the blue boy go sighlent blushing at the tall male so he mumbled his thank u. val smiled replying in his happy tone "your welcome, so! tell me about yourself alastor my little blue berry". "we-well what do u want to know first " asked sorta calmer and less stuttery "your hobbies, what do u do in the morning, im only asking because I like u already from just the look of it so please tell me" val said smileing. "well in the morning, im not much of a morning person to be honest.... I just hid in the dark till im ready to show myself around my empty home, when I decide to get up I make me a cup of coffee or tea, take a good shower, put my suit on, dry my hair and brush it. my hobbies, I like killing things thats why im in hell clearly, plus I like being on the radio sense that's my job and in my tital" he said looking at his hands. "that's nice and interesting" val said and alastor asked him back calmly "wh what about you" he said sorta studdering still. val looked at the blue headed boy not really wanting to scare him but sighened thinking hes a older then he looks ill tell him "well I have a business" he said "a porn business" val said proudly as the blue berry shiverd at his words studdering the words " po porn?" as the tall male noded his yes. "o ok then.. " he looked down again at his blue claws. " plus I get a all sorts of actors as well" val continued telling the shorter male "mm.. I see I suppose that's a good thing..? I wouldn't know if its a good thing tho, i think it would be" alastor looked at him " i don't really need money u know, all i need is that special person in my life." val stated as alastor relplyed "I don't need money either " he said as he nodded "is that why mr blue spider planed a blind date without consolting me or well us?" alastor asked him as he replyed with a soft smile "honestly... im glad he did this" he said slowly stokeing the blue boys cheek as alastor gave a soft smile, tilting his head to the side as his ears softly twitched agenst the males touch. "your smile.. no that's not let me try again, your beautiful, and your smile adds to yor beauty" val calmly said not wanting to scare the boy. alastor moved away as his smiled droped shying away again as he mumbled his thanks."i can tell your shy, but its ok, it cant hurt u, your smile cant hurt u dear, don't be shy" val said as his ears fell back out of enbarresment "its that noticeable?' alastor asked shyly as val replyed back putting his hand on the boys cheek "yes~ your very beautiful when u get shy~" val purred to the blue boy making the boy go sighlent " im afraid of what might happen next" val said leaning down "why" alastor said confused " because what I do next will change our lives, if what happens next does happen" he stated still leaning down as alastor slightly did a back bend sorta uncomfortable about the closeness " o oh... I I see" he said getting yanked a bit from his back bend getting kissed unexpectingly, shocking the blue boy. val broke the kiss "that what was going to happen, and ill sure as hell keep it that way~" he said making the boy blushing as he looked down at his feet trying to figure out why he kissed him when they only just met "I always loved to just cut down to the chase~" he purred " your very interesting al, and I love a person who's interesting~" he continued to purr agenst him " s so k kissing m me is a si sign o of that" he started to blushing as the tall male purred his yes. alastor statred to feel demons stares, there shocked faces on them making the blue boys ears droop. val smirked "maybe we should take it to your house~" val purred making the boy mumble "uh..uh..um o ok"

~they left the café and walked to alastors mannor~

alastor pulled his keys out of his pocket using his shakeing hands to unlock the door. as they both entered the mannor, alastor took his jacket off revealing his blue tail as he started walking down the hallway. val fallowed him and decided to teasingly stroke his deer tail scaring the blue deer. he jumped and covered his tail as he ran behind the corner wall " n no..." he said tearing up "heh sorry al" val said as Alastor peaks out from behind the corner "im just teasing u, come on out" he said as he tried to get him to come out from beind the corner. alastor steps out keeping his mic close to his body as the tall pimp started to pet him. blue berry stayed quite, fighting back his purr, the male petting him continued to pet him breaking him making him purr blushing at the fact he was purring to the males touch. "aww your adorable when u blush~" val told him as he continued to pet him more, alastor looked away blushing " your ju just go-gonna continue p petting me arnt u....?" he asked lowly as the tall one stoped " well I will do one thing~" val said purring his words kissing the other male again, shocking the male as he droped his mic "mm!" he jolted supprised calming down kissing back. val continued to kiss back as alastor got on his tippy toes. the kiss continued to go on as he grabed ahold of his coverd shoulder. val lifted his legs wraping the boys legs around his hips pinning the blue boy to the wall as he continued to kiss him passionately. alastor purred as he kissed back putting his arm around his neck as the kiss was sorta sloppy. after a while he pulled away a blushing mess wiping his lips from the saliva that was transfered from there intense make out. "hehe~ you know I have a question for u al~" he said looking blue al in his blue eyes. " wha whats your question" blue replyed playing with his claws. "will u be my special someone" val asked looking at him as the blue boy nodded his yes. valentino was happy with hearing this awnser hugging the blue boy as al hesitated before hugging back sense he wasn't used to hugs. he continued to be hugged as words were whispered to him " would u like me to stay the night" val asked " if u u want to theres spare rooms here that I don't know what to do with " alastor said mummbleing shyly "please put me down... my mic fell somewere" al asked sweetly as he was placed down. alastor walked to were his mic was at and picked it up inspecting it as val looked over his shoulder also inspecting it " thank satan it didn't break.. wait what am I so worried for my mics been threw hell and back" he said giggleing softly as he smiled. val smiled as well as al made his mic vanish away as he lost his smile. "sooo' val said breaking the sighlents " what do u want to do" he asked as al looked up at the tall make shrugging to him "idk... im new to this hole thing.." he said enbarrased. "heh~ do u wanna have some fun~" he said smirking as al rose his eye brow clearly confused on what kind of fun he ment as vals hand roamed down grabing the males crotch. al sqeeked as val smirked more. al blushed not meaning to make the noise "lets take this to the bed~" val purred into the boys ear, al nodded exsitedly as he led him to the room. once in the room the door was locked and closed.

~next day because im gonna make your guys minds wonder on what happened in the bedroom unless u want a second part just for the bed room scean~

(valentino pov)

my god... that was... hot... he thought looking at the blue haired boy that was sleeping next to him. suddenly he heard a ring from his phone, he awnsered his ringing phone to it being angel dust.

~on phone~

angel: "were are u boss"

Val: "im in bed with a cute little blue berry~"

angel: "u didn't " he said in a shocked tone

val: "mm but I did" he said smirking as he kissed als neck

angel: " to be honest I thought u to were gonna flop haha I only wanted to set u to so u can come home pissed off so I can laugh at u"

val: "that's rude fucker " he said in a low voice so he didn't wake al " I need to go I need sleep" he stated hanging up the phone when angel was gonna say something.

~not on the call ~

"good night my love~" val purred into his ear then kissed the blue boys neck hugging him as he fell asleep