time travel 4

(Continued)

the next month sir pentious finally got the time machine re built. pentious didn't want to tell alastor that it was re built. he had to though it was only right. the long black haired male walked upstairs taping the red head on the shoulder. alastor was reading a book till he felt the tap. he looked up at the man "yes pentious?" alastor asked "the machine is finished were just gonna have to wait for the lightning storm that's happening later tonight" pentious said earning a nod from alastor. pentious walked away and back into the basement.

~pentious pov~

"I really don't want him to leave... I think I got attached to him...3 months and I think I'm attached to him." I thought to myself "I shouldn't have done anything... I shouldn't have built the machine I broke the time continuum" I continued to nag myself.

~alastor's pov~

"I cant put my head around why I want to stay. I don't know if I want to go or stay.." I thought dropping the book and put my head in my hands. "what to do.. I kneed to go that's final" I said softly.

~later that day~

alastor walked to the basement. the Eco's of lighting crashes loudly against the stone walls. "pentious I'm ready" alastor said, his southern voice drifting against the walls. pentious turns the machine on this time without a evil cackle. pentious typed 1920s into the machine and the portal opened. "time to go home " alastor said and walked to the portal rather slow from his normal fast stride. alastor began to step into the portal then stopped and walked back out and kissed pentious. pentious stood there shocked as the portal closed and alastor pulled away "u.. u missed your chance.." "no I didn't I got what I wanted and hes right here" al kissed him again.

(done with the time travel series I think probably)