The untold story of jack and jill plus the banana man

(The new Untold story of jack n jill with lucifer and alastor staring val in banana under wear aka a thong and a bow tie that has ' lets pop this banana cake ' on it
so u know i saw a video on instagram and thought about wrighting this )

alastor, lucifer and val were in the car driving till they pulled up into the parking lot lucifer exschanged a look with al and val. al smirked as val gave a weird look back at them clearly confused, then al looked at him with his smirking smile. alastor looked back at lucifer and started "jack n jill went up the hill to smoke some marrawona" 'jack got high and grabed her thighs and said I know u wanna" lucifer said fallowing alastors words in a rhyme alastor chimed the next line "jill said yes , and lifted her dress and they had some fun~" lucifer chuckled smirked at val that was in the back seat and said "but sadly jill forgot her pill, and now they have a son" alastor then smirked at lucifer as there fingers snaped appearing val in a bannana suit "what the bloody hell?!" val said and lucifer and alastor bursted into laughter "its no longer grape man its bannana man" lucifer laughed smakeing his leg alastor looked at him suddenly with a deadly look 'its always grape man " lucifer and him exchanged a glare then burstend into laughter again "this is why I don't join your car rides u both always attack me " valentino said crossing both sets of arms "alastor your gonna get it I know u start this crap" valentino said to alastor, alastor looked at him threw the rear view mirror and bit his bottom lip sexually as a tease, lucifer caught that alastor was teasing and laughed harder.

~later when val and alastor were alone together~

"this is why I don't get in the car with u and lucifer" val said growling and alastor chuckled walking up behind him putting his arms around the taller males waist "heh" alastor gave a small chuckle resting his head on his back "don't think your off the line just because u act cute bambi" val growled takeing his hat off as he let alastor continue to hug him from behind , not trying to smile at his behavior. "whatever u say grape" alastor replyed to him "welp time for bed!" alastor said letting go of him and skiped away only to be grabed and pulled back "weres my kiss bambi" val growled , alastor chuckled "I thought u were mad" he teased getting on his tippy toes kissing him, val kissed back only for it to be cut short by alastor pulling away "goodnight my dear~" alastor vanished leaving val wanting more then just a kiss.