nightly encounter

(alastor was hunting at night in the human world and sense it was a new timeline he didn't know what pizza delever was, he just thought of the people driving down the road he was just anouther snack a side dish really)

the pizza place was getting ready to be closed for the night suddenly a call was hear startling the male closeing up the shop. he awnsered the phone only to hear a staticy radio like voice wanting, ordering to be deliverd on slender man road. the pizza man thought it was weird to hear a voice like that, he got a weird uneasy feeling that he shouldn't do it but it was to late he all ready hang up the phone and made the pizza. the thoughts of who was that ran rapidly in his mind as he drove down the road entering the twisted snake road that lead to slenderman road. once driving on the dark lonely road that seemed deserted, the fog came running in "shit.. fog I should have expected this" the pizza man said cursing under his breath still driving in the fog "I hate fog why must it always be fog..." he continued to mumble to himself, still unsure and creeped out over the fact he was contacted by something with a radio tone. as he drove he saw something in front of him right in the middle of the road "wtf is this?!" he said steping on the break pettle hard so he didn't crash into the figure that stood there in the road. the man noticed the headlights so he stoped stairing at the deer corpse and looked at the male in the car with glowing eyes. the male mouth "your late" as he said still smileing wickedly. the pizza driver scared but decided to do his job anyways. steping out of the car with the boxed pizza "here u are si" the male said getting cut off as alastor grabed his arm ripping it out of its socket 'AAAAAAAHHHHH!" the male screamed out of pain as he got away from the bloody male dashing for it into the woods " let the chase begin~" alastor purred walking after the running male " u can run but u cant hide " alastor said letting his voice echo out the forest. "I know were u are~~" alastor said jumping the male pinning him down "please don't ! I have a family! I have a kid! and baby on the way!" the male yelled "u really think I give a dam I killed mine, and u think your wifes giving u a child again, iv been watching that child in her isn't yours " alastor said leaning down to his neck as the male under him froze "what..." he asked "she had an afar" alastor said letting his breath of the frozen males neck as the male began to cry. alastor took this oprotunite to bite his head off at the neck.

~hours pass and all that was left was bones and cloths the man was wearing ~

alastor looked into the cloths pockets finding the males wallet looking threw it to see his name "William Martinez mm" alastor said humming as he made a little grave writeing the males name on an upside down cross.

grave

here lies the body of William Martinez the pizza man that

was killed in the woods by a cannableistic deer. the shock over finding

out his wife had an affair drew him to a conclusion of no longer fighting

the deer.

his last words: 'what?' as he froze out of shock and anger this will be the last pizza mr Martinez will ever make or sell.