the book reader

( a request I was asked to do on instagram. Vaggie X alastor )

" hey ally " nifty asked after she found alastor. Nifty had spent 5 hours lookinv for the tall red male only to find him in the spot she walked through multiple times that day. Niftys question made al look up from his novel " yes dear?"he tilted his head ears twitched. " your room is clearner then it should be and hardly smells of your sent were have u been sleeping" the small girl questions and alastor chuckled and stood from the chair he was sitting in and motioned for nifty to come.

They walked a few hallways till they neared a door " ms vaggies room?" Nifty questioned and al knocked hearing a come in. He opened the door and walked over to vaggies laying form.  She was on her side book in had. Alastor motioned the dip in her side " this here nifty. Is were i lay my head. Were i sleep. This is my little peace of heaven. Does this answer your question on were i am" alastor said motioning with his hands to were he slept. Vaggie watched him from the corner of his eye and shook her head just a little before nifty answer with a yes sir.

~Authors note~
Welp one is done a lot more to go 😂 i know its short but as long as i get shit done its fine.