Charlies attempts on rehab on enamys (tv & the radio)

(Vox looks like the version in the picture in this story )

Charlie paced around the hotel lobby wondering were just were is the tall red head and were has he been for the last few hours. vaggie continued to tell Charlie 'hun you know he's a radio demon and a radio demon he's probably busy writing music and or publishing it or in a meeting whatever a overlord does just don't worry about him' she said putting a hand on Charlie's shoulder stopping her from her back and forth pace "y...you thinks so vaggie? " Charlie asked gaining a nod from her female companion 'yes my love I do' vaggie hugged her. Suddenly a crash from outside and many screams from demons 'oh no what was that ' Charlie said worried seeing this time it wasn't angel who caused problems, the feminine spider was sleeping on the couch with fat nuggets on his chest so they new the screams and crashes weren't from him. Charlie and vaggie hurried to see if it was one of the sinners that were staying in the hotel. It was non other the smiling red head they all came to care for and a random tv man. Both the men blue and red fighting each other, the town up in flames and smoke , glass layed on the streets, cloths slightly ripped in some places both holding each other by the neck chocking each other equally laughing and gripping at each others throats. Charlie ran over with vaggie trying to stop her noticing that both are equally strong and have very evil oaras. "'im sorry vaggie but I cant let alastor and whoever that other demon try and kill each other!' Charlie said moving her arm from her hand running to the two males and tried to yank them apart ' be.. Carful..' Was all vaggie mumbled knowing Charlie didn't hear her plead. 'oh alastor ! It seems u have a lassie trying to help u have u gone soft hahah!?' Vox spoke with a smirk pushing Charlie away 'you wish I gone soft ! Sure u haven't I felt worse from a fox haha' he teased gaining a growl from Vox. Charlie huffed when she hit the glass floor , vaggie was about to run over to get her but Charlie shook her head, got up again dusted the glass off her and approached once more yanking the two boys away from each other using her demoness powers. "no why the hell are u to fighting !' Charlie yelled looking at the two. The boys looked at each other then at the angered blond 'enamys' they spoke in unison only to gain a glare from each other. "enamys u say' Charlie placed her hands on her hips and looked at the two males. 

~time skip because I'm still semi lazy and Vox nags'~

Charlie had sat the two males inside on the couch after kicking the sleeping angel out of the living room. " now! Introduce yourself' he said looking at Vox, vaggie next to her holding a spear at him 'my little las I'm Vox the tv demon I'm also a over lord like deer boy here ' Vox smirked 'but I'm much more strong remember baby bambi video killed the radio star~' alastor scoffed 'your just jealous because u know your wrong and want my power' alastor sassed crossing his leg over the other and looking the other way 'and voxy u should shut your fucking mouth if u wish to still have audio in your films without me your just a silent film' he looked at him and stuck his tounge at him and fliped him off. Vox glared ' you want to die twice' he glared 'sorry what I dont understand idiot' alastor sassed again ' oh you would know ' Vox sassed again causing the red deer to attack him ' were is that fucking remote u dame fucker ' al growled trying to find voxs remote or power button while Vox continued to make it hard on him to get to were it was. "they fight like a married couple' vaggie whispered causing a grin to appear on Charlies face. Charlie stopped the boys again from there couch fight with a clap of her hands ' I'm handcuffing the two of u together, your stuck sleeping by one another , batheing together and so on till the two of u get along ' the boys eyes widened al looks down at Vox sense he was on top of him only to gain a surprised look from Vox. They looked at Charlie ' a what? Now?' They said once again in unison but there voices were shocked and surprised sounding as a click could be heard from the handcuffs.