the living room part 3

(vox X alastor X valentino, dear Satan this story is escalating so fast XD. )

~no ones pov~

Vox was sitting in his chair concentrated on the continues thoughts that continued to nag him in his head oh how he was jealous of valentino. he was jealous at the fact Val fucked alastor without him. Vox always wanted to only because he thought that even his enemy can be a lover. then the thoughts of the naked male began to wash over Vox. Vox began to breath heavy and undo his belt wasting no time to fix himself.

~Vox pov~

I couldn't stop thinking about alastor's naked body. even all the scars that lined his skin made him hot looking. oh how my dick was throbbing ~ but my hand isn't enough to satisfy me. I put my hardened cock in my pants and appeared were Val and alastor were at, I began to shake Val till he woke "hmm.. what is it voxy~" valentino asked me and I pointed at alastor then at my pants. this action caused valentino to smirk at me "oh? so ally here gave u a boner~ well I guess hes just going to have to fix it ain't he~" Val said causing me to smirk back at him. Val began to shake the sleeping deer as all lifted his head "mm?" was the only knows that escaped his mouth "u got a gift sleepy head so open up baby~" alastor gave no protest sense he was still sorta asleep. I began to undo my pants and let my hard cock go free "go on suck it, do what u do best when a dick is in your mouth ally~" val purred as al opened one red eye slightly and leaned forward putting it in his mouth sucking on it wonderfully.

~valentino's pov~

I chuckled as I heard Vox's slight moans and grunts escape him "hes wonderful at it ain't he haha~" I asked as Vox gave a panted "yes". I watched how alastor removed Vox's cock from his mouth only to lick the under side of his cock, I could tell Vox was enjoying himself "oh voxy~ your cock is drenched in alastor's saliva ~" I said to him as Vox replied with "I know~ " I chuckled at his words as I stood up getting a little jealous myself " what's wrong Val~" Vox asked me "oh~ nothing I'm just going to join in this game~" I said smirking at Vox and Vox returned my smirk. I made alastor stand up "go ahead continue to pleaser voxy~ ill pleaser u~" I said to alastor, he clearly was to out of it to understand but that's fine~ I'm about to give him a wake up call~.

~Vox pov~

alastor was now standing but bent over to suck on me. or well he was teasing my balls at the moment but still it felt nice. I felt alastor lick my balls up my cock to the tip taking my cock back into his mouth deepthroating it "ah~ " I moaned out as I put my hand on his head and gripped on his hair. suddenly alastor gagged on me. he shouldn't have gaged yet but he did because valentino put his own cock into alastor's ass "heh~" Val laughed pounding into alastor as he moaned on my member as he sucked and licked on it "oh my !~" I said loudly. after a while Val came in alastor "switch me ~" I said wanting my turn to pound into alastor's ass instead of fucking his mouth. Val switched with me.

~Val pov~

I switched with Vox letting him pound into alastor as rough as he pleased. clearly both Vox and alastor were enjoying themselves because alastor did more panting and hollering then sucking me off.

~hours of fucking ~

valentino: what did u do to make alastor not suck me *glares at Vox *

Vox: my dick shocks every thing, I'm electric for a reason dumbass * smug look*

valentino: don't explains why he begged for more

Vox: I got the answer and its 3 words

valentino: what are they then

Vox: he loved it

valentino: *face palm*