11.𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚❀

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman.."

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

" FLASHBACK "

One week ago....

(Kim Taehyung's POV)

"Eomma........" I smiled and sat beside the stone grave.

"See your taetae became so tall..... you remember eomma, you used to measure my height on the wall........ and I always used to get disappointed when I couldn't pass the mark...." sadness erupted my chest when sweet memories started rushing inside me.

"Now see I became taller than you..........I also earn.....now...." I spoke and adjusted my tie pretending her to see me. I know she must be smiling at my stubbornness.....I closed my eyes...I could feel her hands on my shoulder then my head ruffling my hair.

"You know Eomma, I brought this when I got my first salary........I always wanted to gift you this but......." I looked at the hair bodkin which I wished to see her wearing it......but I know I could never see her again..... Unknowingly tears started slipping down my cheeks. I clutched wooden stick and looked at the tombstone where her name's inscribed.

"Eomma

"Eomma.........I miss you......I miss saying Eomma..I-I couldn't sa-save you...."

"Mianhae....."

I'm feeling pathetic... she is the only person who truly loved me.... my mom is everything for me. I never had a perfect family, my dad left my mom when she was pregnant.... he didn't want to marry her. He just used her for his greed and lust and when he came to know about her pregnancy, he left her.

But she choosed to give me life even after facing so many slander and infamy......she didn't abort me. She was the best mom in this world. She always loved me.... people always used to call me illegitimate and cursed me but she never hated me and cared about me.......but those monsters took her away from me and brutally killed her.....

"I will not leave those bastard who took you away from me.........I will make sure they taste real hell." I placed the bodkin on the slab and got up.