2. 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❀

"No soul is born evil

"No soul is born evil. It's just this evil world and it's people who force innocent souls to turn into a house of devil's act.."

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

(Author's POV)

Pant.

Pant.

Pant.

Leaning against the dirty wall, he tried to catch his breath. His hands were firmly gripping the side of his stomach where the knife's blade has gone through. Groaning he took a look around his atmosphere. The room was dark and was shed with a few bulbs hanging from the ceiling, many tools and chains we hanging by the wall. There were few men in black attire stationed at the walls like mannequin.

Suddenly the door opened making a thud sound. The man flinched at the sound. His body became stiff out of fear when he saw a silhouette of a man leaning against the door playing with the gun he's holding.

"Help! Help!!!! Somebody-"

"....Ssshhhhh~"

"Ple-please leave me....M-Mr. Jeon." he begged "I will pay all the m-money.... j-just give me some time...I promise- AAAGGGHHH!!!" He screamed in agony when those black suited men started to kick his already bruised stomach. An evil smirk plastered on Jungkoook's face as he started humming song feeling pleasure hearing the painful screaming which is now booming inside the four walls. After some minutes of torture he finally gestured his men to stop, they instantly obeyed and moved away from the man who was whimpering in pain.

"Do-don't do....this....at least think...... about my....fa-family"

Jungkook's maniac laugh filled the room. He smiled slyly and slowly walked towards the man and bent to the level of the man who was now lying all bloodied and exhausted.

He grinned tracing the man's forehead with the tip of his gun

He grinned tracing the man's forehead with the tip of his gun. The man quivered in fear as the cold metal touched his skin.

"looks like I care?" He scoffed and stood up leaning on the chair which was placed in front of the man...a cold smile played on his lips as he watched the man in a vulnerable condition.