7. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚❀

"The purest of all relationship is friendship

"The purest of all relationship is friendship.."

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

(Neum's POV)

The ride was silent, I didn't utter a single word. It's not that I'm scared of him or something but the thing is, I'm not a good initiater when it comes to conversation and I'm damm sure he is like me only.

I glanced at his side, he was driving silently focusing on the road. I sighed closing my eyes and settled myself on the seat comfortably.

This is my first time travelling with a man in his car except my dad. I should be nervous but I don't know why, I'm not feeling it. He is a great person and finding someone like him in your life is nothing less than a blessing.

Good people exists..

It's getting boring... should I start the conversation?

"Your driving is quite good..." I said breaking the silence. I smiled looking at his direction just to make fool of myself again. He didn't even looked at me and continued driving ignoring my compliment. Fucking great!!!

"Rudeass.." I murmur underneath my breath folding my arms and looked outside.

"Where do you live?" Out of nowhere he asked making me flinch at his sudden husky voice, causing my head to bump on the glass window. My cheeks became bright red as I put hands on my chest calming myself down. He noticed it and chuckled at my clumsiness. I told him my address and turned my head away from him out of embarrassment.

Leaning my head against the glass, I started to count the trees which were passing us to kill my boredom. Slowly my mind drifted into yesterday's incident and Jackson's threatening, a sudden chill ran down my spine just thinking about it. I couldn't let dad know about his intention. He will get worried. I only have to do something. But what can I do? He's more powerful than me in terms of money and almost everything. I couldn't let him destroy those innocent's life just for his selfish goals. I have to do someth-

"Are you okay?" Mr. Jeon asked snapping me out of my thoughts. Blinking the fogginess away from my vision, I glanced at him nodding my head in response.

"Then what's with the tears?" He asked as his eyes were on the road. I gulped and glanced outside the window feeling unnecessary to share him the reason.

"You live alone?" I asked changing the topic.

"Yeah."

"So........where's your parents?"

I instantly regretted at my words when I saw his expression change into a dangerous one.