16. 𝐝𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐬❀

"It's sad not to love but it's sadder not to be able to love

"It's sad not to love but it's sadder not to be able to love.."

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

(Jimin's POV)

I was working in the office busy going through some important files when the cabin's door cracked open. I lift my head to see,

Jin hyung entering my cabin.

I immediately got up and bowed him, in response he gave me a faint smile gesturing me to sit.

"Hyung? What a pleasant surprise what made you bring here?" I asked taking my seat.

Jin let out a sigh rubbing his forehead with his index finger, "Well I want to ask about Jungkook's well being. You know he doesn't talk to me much and even if I try to start the conversation, he ignores me and walks away." He murmured sounding upset.

I hummed, "Well now a days he acts very weird I won't lie. I mean like he puts more focus on business rather than underworld. I observed him. I saw lots of changes. If I compare this Jungkook with the earlier one, I can see a vase change which almost feels like a miracle. Like if I talk about day before yesterday's night, I saw him smiling like a lunatic all the time when he arrived home." Hyung gasped.

"He was smiling!" He almost looked shocked. I smirked and continued, "I wasn't hallucinating, I saw him smiling with my own eyes I swear.....now a days he spends his night in his mansion only...doesn't goes to clubs or casinos to spend his nights with whores." I continued.

"Today also he didn't came to office....I don't know where is he..I tried to call him but he chose to ignore my calls. " I experggated. Jin hyung nodded pinching bridge of his nose.

"Where is he, any idea?" He enquired.

"Not at all." I sighed.

Suddenly something clicked off my mind as it drifted towards that day when he told me about that girl in the club who puked on him. Woah I clearly remember he even brought her in the mansion. I smirked and looked at hyung who was looking at me confused. I lean and gave him a finger heart to which he gave me a disgusting look.

"Kook is in love hyung~" his eyes grew wider and mouth left open making his jaw almost touch the floor any moment. "What?!" He almost shouted out of shock.

The reaction was too extravagant but what can we expect from him.

"Exactly hyung! You remember that girl that puked on Jungkook? Yeah?" He shook his head, "Yeah she, he even brought her one day. He saw her unconscious on the middle of the road. Hyung can you believe he helped someone...he saved her! One of the maid even informed me that she came to meet him one week ago....now if I connect all the pieces together, there's something between those two." I chuckled. He looked at me shocked. Well why wouldn't he be.