41. 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

<<━━━ ▪︎ ● ▪︎ ━━━ >>>

<<━━━ ▪︎ ● ▪━━━ >>>

Next day,

(Author's POV)

Taehyung entered his mansion and got welcomed with an eerie of silence. He was seemingly exhausted and why wouldn't he be? whole night he was rubbing his ass off for securing legal right procedures to establish his new pharmaceutical company. This is the first step to build his empire again. And between all these he forgot about Neum.

He felt guilty for not fulfilling his promise to spend some quality time with his beloved wife, he knows she would care a least for his 'promise' but for him it matters.

Loosening his tie, he ascended upstairs and entered his room but to his surprise he found the room empty.

"Sweetheart?" He called for her uncertainly.

Then the thought of her to be in bathroom dawned his mind.

He waited for her to come out but it never happened. Running out of patience he strided near the bathroom door, anxiety started taking it's form inside him.

"Are you inside baby?"

He asked in concern and gently knocked the door few times.

"Ok I'm sorry honey I know I promised to spend time with you last night but cause of work I couldn't keep the promise..I'm so sorry bub....um let's go to your favourite restaurant hm?"

"Oh I forgot you're a street food worm." He chuckled to himself remembering their first date. How she made faces while eating in five star restaurant but seemed so excited when munching junk foods in a low class stall. At that time she was so comfortable around him....he misses those days. How much he wishes to see that side of her personality again.

But he also knows that day will never come.

He smiled bitterly to himself and knocked the door again.

"Are you even listening to me?"

No response.

"Neum Open the door. "

Silence.

With every passing second his patience started becoming thinner and thinner.

"Fucking open it!!!"

With one kick the door slammed open almost breaking the screws.

Finding her nowhere, he gritted his teeth massaging his forehead which started throbbing in frustration and anger.

"You don't fear me huh?" His demeanour changed completely, he was looking scary and boundless. Immediately he pulled out his phone and pressed Neum's number.

"This time I'll make sure to cut those dainty legs of yours and hang them on the wall." His inner voice announced.

"Fucking pick up the call dammit!"